41//Letter

"Huh?"

I picked the necklace up and started reading the letter.

"Forgive me for being selfish, forgive me for hurting you and Todoroki, am truly sorry! This necklace is for my brother please give it to him and tell him I love him, midoriya you have to know all the soul's that are in Todoroki's body gave him life but also immortality, don't worry about it because you are going to turn immortal too, how? Well Todoroki will end up passing that to you, don't worry about it. Please make him the happiest man alive, he choose you. Y'all are made for each other love Alister."

Immortal...?

Alister how much did you left, how much did you do....

I know immortal means living forever, so does that mean Todoroki will live forever...

And how am I going to turn immortal....

She said he would end up turning me immortal too....

Whatever, I have to go back.

I went back inside to find Tsukishima, that's when I saw him coming out side.

"Tsukishima! Where are you going?"

"Hi midoriya, am sorry for hurting Todoroki, am leaving Aizawa gave me a second chance and am going to live a normal life now..."

I took out the necklace from my pocket and gave it to Tsukishima.

"Here Alister gave it to me, and told me to give it to you she loves you so much, I hope you have a wonderful life Tsukishima!"

He looked at the necklace and started to cry..

"M.. mother, how much did Alister do she did much she wasn't a Villain at all...."

There mother...

"She was a true hero"

"Thanks midoriya, I will leave now thanks for giving this to me"

He cleaned his tears and headed out, I watched him leave.... he's going to be alright...

I started to walk to shoto's room, when I got there I sat down next to him he's still sleeping why doesn't he wake up...

I watched him sleep, and holded his hand in mine.

"Shoto, I thought I was going to die with you.... Am glad you're alive and next to me."

I felt his hand hold mine back, huh...

He opened his eyes and looked at me, "w..what happened" he coughed and sat up.

"Long story, I'll explain later when we go to our dorm am glad you woke up." I smiled

Todoroki's POV

I woke up confused, why do I feel weird...

I sat up and asked what happened to izu, but he said he will explain later.

Last thing I remember is being in the classroom getting a notebook...

Knock knock (who's there, eraser)

Aizawa opened the door and looked at us "am glad you wake up Todoroki, we have to talk you to Midoriya meet me in the conference room"

He walked away, I looked at midoriya and he passed me clothes "change kacchan brought them earlier, I'll wait outside."

He kissed my cheek and left.

I can't believe, I wasn't ever going to see izu again...

I changed and went outside with izu, "let's get going sho!"

I nodded and we started walking to the conference room.

Izu slided his hand in mine, we continued walking holding hands.

I want this to last his hand is so soft, he makes me so happy.

We opened the door, and Nezu, Midnight Present mic, Eraserhead, All might and Vlab king were there.

There stares made izu shiver, I hold his hand tighter. "Sit we have to talk about what happened"

We sat down, next to each other not letting go of each other's hand.

"One of you will be expelled" Nezu said while drinking from his cup.