43//A good day

"good morning izu"

Izuku looks sad....

"What's wrong.."

"Today is your last day in UA"

Oh yeah, but it isn't like we are breaking up I guess izu really liked me being in UA.

"Then lets make today a good day..."

I kissed izuku's forehead, "okay! Then I'll make it the best!"

He smiled, his emerald eyes shined so much to bright for this world.

.....

...

We got ready and we are headed to class, we walked in the classroom.

"You guy's!!!"

Huh....

Everyone came running to hug us, what is happening...

"I thought you guys where going to die, I saw you diee!" Uraraka cried

Oh yeah yesterday I kinda died and lived again...

"Am not dead..."

"Thanks you guys!"

"Move bastards!" Bakugou pushed everyone away, and hugged me....

What...

"How dare you die in front of my fucking face."

"Sorry" he separated the hug and left stomping to his seat.

Everyone was so worried, "Everyone back to your seats!" lida yelled across the classroom.

Aizawa came in and looked at me and then looked at the whole class, "Today is the last day in this class for Todoroki, and am to sleepy to give an assignment so do whatever you want just don't wake me up."

He slept in his sleeping bag on the floor, everyone just looked at around and stared walking towards me.

"Last day?!"

"What happened Todoroki?"

"Is everything alright?"

I looked at them and looked away, "sho decided to leave"

I looked up and izu was there and came hugging me from behind.

"Y.. yeah"

"Oh but aren't you sad or something you aren't going to be a hero or are you?"

"I...well that was my father's dream not mine really, and am going to have therapy too..." I looked down at my hands.

"Yeah sho, will still visit anyways! And stop with this today is his last day!" Izu hugged me tighter and smiled.

"Okay!" Kirishima smiled

"Then what should we do?!" Kaminari questioned

"Well I could create a board game!" Yaoyorozu suggested

Yaoyorozu created a monopoly board game and then kaminari and kirishima put two tables together.

"Let's play Monopoly!"

Izu grabbed me from my hand and we sat together to play.

I've never played this....

"I.. I don't know how to play..." Am so lame but then I wasn't ever the kid who played with friends or family, I wasn't ever allowed.... (( Feel you shoto, I don't know how to play UNO or Monopoly :') ))

Everyone looked at me, "We can explain the rules!"

Yaoyorozu started to explain the rules and we started to play, I had fun playing everyone was laughing and fighting...

Bakugou almost exploded the whole game but kirishima stopped him.

Bakugou and me where the ones fighting the most, and izu was telling everyone this was just a game.

This is what friends are....

"Someone wants to play something else we have a few minutes left until lunch!?" Yaoyorozu said

"What about Uno?!" Kaminari said excited

"Okay!" Yaoyorozu created them from her other arm

She started to give everyone cards, again I don't know how to play this one either...

I really feel left out....