1

_ she's waking up! she's openeing her eyes! a male voice said 

_ please calm down sir, she's gonna be a little groggy, we don't want to startle her, a woman answered 

_okay,okay, the man whispered 

My head is heavy, and I'm in pain. Opening my eyes is hard! what the hell! 

When I was finally able to open my eyes, there were two people in front of me.

A woman and a man. Where the hell am I? Who the fuck are they?  Everything is foggy and I can't seem to concentrate and organize my thoughts. First I tried to figure out wehre I was. So, okay: There's a lot of blue in here, I'm on a bed, there are a lot of machines too... So wait, I'm in a hospital hence the uniform of the lady.

_Hi there, the man said.

He should be the doctor. A doctor without his uniform which is weird. I want to speak. I want to ask. Hell, I have a lot of questions to ask actually. But, I can't. the only thing I could do is whimpreing. Great!

The lady smiled at me and said in a reassuring tone:

"_ Welcome back! Don't worry you're fine. You are now in the hospital. You were in a car accident and you hit your head. But you were strong enough to wake up again. You actually just spent some time sleeping so it may be hard for you to speak or move. But again it's okay and totally normal.

I nodded my head and a strong pain hit me making me wince. 

_ I'll get you something for that, the lady said leaving the room.

The man sat in the chair next to me and took my hand in his. Okay this doctor is so tactile. I don't like that. I don't like to be touched so I jerked off but I wish I didn't. It's fucking painful. 

The man was caught off guard so he was shook and I can tell by the look on his face that he didn't expect that. Well, to hell with what he expected. 

His face expression softens though and he said calmly:

_What was that?

Okay, really? Is he fucking crazy? Are we having this conversation now?

He tried to reach for my hand again but I glared at him. 

_ So what now? My touch is repulsive? I don't understand! He said  

_Who are you for fuck's sake, I managed to ask

Suddenly, his blue eyes turned a shade darker and that scared the shit out of me. What's wrong with him? Or should I say what's wrong with me? I kept looking for something to justify what just happened but I couldn't think about anything. All I know is that he's now smiling weirdly.

_ I'm sorry! I might've frightened you. My fault. So actually, I'm... I'm the one who brought you to the hospital, he stuttered.

and this was weird, like totally weird but I couldn't say anything because the lady who appeared to be the real doctor came in the room. Once she entered the man stood up and said he needed the doctor for a second. The doctor and I were both surprised. So we looked at each other briefly and then she muttered a quiet"sure" and went out with the strange guy. 

It's crazy how a person as messed up as this man could save somebody's life.

Before the door closes, I said" You didn't tell me your name, stranger!"

there were five seconds of silence before he answered"Luke, Luke Hemmings"