57

*Peach*
The minute I got out of the hospital I hopped in the first cab I saw. I was afraid that Evelyn would follow me.
What would I tell her? How would I explain what I did? Running away was not a part of my plan. Or hers. But I freaked out and couldn't help but leave. I had my reasons but she wouldn't understand. She doesn't know what I was going through. No one ever did.
My phone buzzed on my lap. A text appeared on the screen. It was Ashton.
I sighed looking away.
I was thinking that my life was getting better, that I was doing well with the therapy sessions. But it turned out that I was still sick. My memory still wiped.
Although, I wish that Evelyn didn't tell me the truth. In this case, ignorance would be a bliss.
I was just starting to cope with my problems, still getting over the issues that tormented me for a long time from Calum's death, to my father's dark side, to A's threats. My brain was exhausted from the excessive thinking I had to experience these last months. But just as I was starting to understand what I wanted another bomb exploded.
I paid the driver and left the cab.
I walked in the building and took the stairs.
I stopped in front of the door and rang the bell.
In my mind a single thought was making its way through the others.
Indeed, I was starting to understand what I wanted.
I wanted him.
I wanted Ashton.
I wanted him real bad.
The door opened and Ashton appeared in front of me with his hazel-green eyes and his perfect hair framing his beautiful face.
_ Peach, where were you? He asked concerned but all I was seeing were his lips moving in slow motion.
I jumped on him gripping at his t-shirt closing the door with my leg and pressing my lips on his pouring all my feelings out.
Just like the first time we ever kissed.
As our lips touched, I could clearly remember the smell of the ground beneath our feet, the sound of the rain that night and all the feelings that came along.
This was it. This was what I wanted. From the beginning.
_ Peach, what... happened, the words stumbled out of his mouth with a hoarse voice.
_Shh, I whispered kissing him even harder as if my life depended on it and a groan escaped the back of his throat.
He placed his hands on my hips leaning in, closing the thin space that was left between us.
My lips parted to  welcome the warmth of his tongue exploring and caressing mine.
_ My. Father. Is. Here, he murmured not breaking the kiss.
Shit, I totally forgot about this.
I pulled away a little.
Our lips were an inch apart, the tips of our noses were touching, our hot breaths were melting and our eyes were closed.
I took some seconds to catch my breath then my hands reached for his on my hips.
Our fingers met and intertwined.
Our chests were rising and falling slower and in synchronization.
We stared into each other's eyes.
No, I wasn't done yet.
It wasn't enough.
In one swift motion, I stepped back his hand still in mine and I led the way to the bedroom.
He was following me, studying my movements with every step we took in the small hallway.
He licked his lip making me walk faster.
In order to keep my hands to myself on our way to the bedroom, I tried to focus on something else.
Even though the distance was not that long, I felt like it's been a millennia since his lips were on mine which made it harder to think about anything else.
And his eyes, the way he was looking at me!
He was probably wondering how I could turn into this wild woman who was confident enough to guide the way.
Honestly, I was surprised too.
This power flooding through me was something new, something unusual.
I put my free hand on the handle and we got in the room.
The second we were inside, Ashton pushed my shoulders against the back of the door, kissing me wildly.
I was caught off guard but I immediately responded to his touch.
He dragged his lips on my skin until he reached the soft flesh of the side of my neck. My insides were burning as he licked, sucked, teased.
My fingers were wildly running through his hair when his hands reached for my hips to lift me a little making my center meet his arousal.
I gasped at the contact. I could feel his hardness.
He was hard for me.
I moaned as he continued to push into me driving me to the edge.
I wanted him inside me. I wanted him to fill me. I wanted these clothes ripped off his body.
Suddenly, he started to slow down and then he stopped.
I whined when he didn't start again.
My eyes fluttered open and I pouted.
Why did he stop? He shouldn't stop? I don't want him to!
A wicked smile appeared on his lips, then with his fingers he drew the outline of my lips.
Not breaking the eye contact, I wrapped my lips around the tip of his finger.
He looked at me still smiling and I bit down making him wince as his pulled it out of my mouth.
He deserved it.
He shouldn't leave me undone.
Now it was my turn to show him my innocent smile.
_ hmmmm, nasty... I like it, he whispered and I shrugged my shoulders.
He leaned in until his lips brushed my earlobe. His hot breath made my whole body shiver as I felt it against my skin.
He placed a light kiss on the base of my neck then his moved back to my ear.
He licked it and I gripped at his trousers.
_ Ash, my voice was barely audible.
_ Do you want more? He whispered in my ear.
Losing the ability to speak, I just nodded.
Ashton dragged his fingertip all the way down my arm causing shivers up and down my spine.
_ You shouldn't come now. I need you to hold on a little longer for me, he murmured and I nodded again barely able to swallow.
Suddenly, his body was no longer against mine.
I whimpered when the distance grew bigger between us but he stood still, his eyes in mine.
What was he doing? What did he want me to do next?
Was he asking me to lead the way like I did earlier?
Did he like it?
Unsure, I took a small step forward my eyes searching for his.
With a small nod he encouraged me to keep going and that boosted my confidence.
I walked to him slowly but surely and as I got closer he took a few steps back like a prey cautiously escaping its predator, until his feet touched the bed and he had nowhere else to go.
Excitement flooded through me and those wild emotions fueled my energy.
A smile appeared on the corner of my lips when I knew exactly what I wanted to do.
He was trying to guess what I was thinking about when I pushed him on the bed and climbed on him kissing his face, biting on his lower lip. My hands slid under his t-shirt roaming his bare chest and stomach.
His eyes were shut savoring the electricity running through the contact.
I took off the t-shirt to get the whole view and I put my palms flat on his hot skin.
His grip hardened on my hips when I licked the soft area beneath his ear.
Then, within a second, I was the one under him.
We were panting as if we ran thousands of miles.
He held himself up with his arms, taking a small pause, gazing at me hungrily.
Then, he slowly bent down to my feet level, taking off my shoes. He took his time untying the laces and when he removed the shoe he started kissing the tips of my toes. Each one of them. Slowly, he was torturing me.
I cried gripping at the blanket under me.
How could he turn such a normal activity into an erotic one?!
When he finished, I felt his lips moving all the way up in a trail of light kisses pulling up the skirt of my dress.
First my ankle, my leg and then my thigh.
He looked at me to know if he should carry on and I nodded.
His fingertips were light on my hips as he slid my panties down.
I flushed when the fabric which was covering me flew away to land on the ground somewhere in the room but Ashton quickly covered it with his mouth.
I held my breath when his tongue got to the inside of my thigh.
This time, my grip hardened on the blanket and my knuckles turned white as he placed multiple kisses there, sucking, licking and biting gently.
My hands moved to his hair, pulling on it.
_Ash... I breathed out.
I closed my eyes when he stopped trying to catch my breath when suddenly I heard some paper tearing and I immediately felt him inside of me.
My eyes flew open when he filled me and my nails dug into the skin of his back.
Blood was rushing through me as he pushed against me.
In and out, in and out...
Slowly... then a bit faster... Slowly again...
My heart was beating to the rhythm of our movements, dancing to the symphony of our moans...
And I kissed him, claiming him to be mine, asking him not to stop and he didn't until he crawled on me filling my nostrils with his masculine scent.
Comfortable silence reigned the room as our chests rose and fell in harmony.
Then Ashton rolled on the bed next to me taking me in his arms.
My head rested on his chest and we spent some time like this.
Me, hearing his heartbeat and him, inhaling the scent of my hair.
But with the silence and as the fog dissipated from my mind, my head started running wild again.
Was I cheating?
Was I doing the wrong thing?
It may seem wrong but it felt so right at the same time.
But he should know.
_ Luke was... is my boyfriend, I said breaking the silence.
Ashton's breath stopped a second and I could feel his heart skip a beat under me.
I pulled myself up looking directly in his eyes.
_ You asked me what happened... Evelyn told me this earlier, I explained my heart breaking.
I tried to study his face, guess what was going in his mind but his face showed nothing. Not a single clue to help me.
This was it.
I ruined everything.
_ Is that true? He asked his voice flat.
I nodded and he stood to his feet.
I was losing him. He was slipping through my fingers.
The playful passionate Ashton was giving space to a cold distant one.
_ I'm sorry, I mumbled fighting back the tears.
He was silent for a moment as he put his t-shirt back on.
_ Are you? He asked looking at me in the eyes.
Surprised my lips parted.
What did he mean?
Was he asking me if I was sorry for what happened between us?
Of course not!
I shook my head no and his face showed some relief but it quickly disappeared.
_ Me neither, he said and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.
_ Then where are you going? I asked still afraid of the possibility of losing him.
He leaned in and kissed my forehead.
_ I'll be back, he whispered his lips still on my skin.