11

*Luke*
It's been two hours since Mrs Abby left, and I still couldn't believe that she invited Ashton Irwin to dinner tomorrow. I mean, that asshole asked my girlfriend out. Ugh! Who am I kidding? He doesn't know who I am for real. Not that Peach does either. Now I'm forced to look at my Peach seeing other people and pretend that everything's fine. But I can't. This is torture.
So, I'm not going to sit hands crossed while he's making a move on my girlfriend. I know that there's something wrong with this guy but I need proof. So, I'm starting a research about him.
I took my phone and turned on the router. Peach was sleeping so I could use the internet.
First, I started looking for him on social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter... But he had none of these. Weird. He didn't seem like an old-fashioned man when I met him.
Then, I googled his name. Most of the results I had were related to Harvard university. I clicked on a link and I knew that he was studying medicine there. One of the best students actually. And I found out that the university's administration wanted him to be a professor in Harvard. Wow! He's successful. No wonder why he's not on social media.
But I needed more information. This is not going to help prove he's bad for Peach.
I clicked on the photos section and I kept looking for a while until one of them caught my attention.
It was an old photo of a dead woman. I didn't know what does this have to do with Irwin but I clicked on it anyway.
It represented a body laying on the floor in a pool of blood. And, I kinda felt like I knew the place in where the photo was taken. I opened the link and it turned out, the photo was a part of a newspaper article.
* Why do all legends die?
Sudden death of the famous novelist and writer of best seller "Tears of the devil" Joy Reed.
The american novelist was found dead in a building's courtyard after jumping from the rooftop last night.
She was taken to the hospital where she was pronounced dead.
The reasons why she committed suicide are still a mystery knowing that the talented lady has kept her life private from the curiosity of her fans and the paparazzi.
All we know is that she left a seven-year-old child Ashton Irwin who will live with his father, Joy's ex-husband Sam Irwin, from now on.
A funeral is arranged in Christ church, New York city at 9 AM tomorrow. May her soul rest in peace.*
So, Ashton Irwin lived with his father after his mother's suicide. Interesting. But why did she want to die? And why did she have a divorce? And why do I feel like I know the building she jumped off?
I need to know the answers. This is the only way to prove to Peach that I'm not wrong about him.