62

*Peach*
I scrubbed the plate one too many times to get the chocolate off of it. The pile beside me was decreasing little by little as I rinsed and dried. The water was running and my hands worked on the dishes like a machine. Sometimes a strand of hair falls on my face and that's the only time I stop to move it away with the back of my wet hand then I carry on as if my life depended on it. I was so focused on the process that I almost gasped when strong hands encircled my waist from the back and a wave of heat flooded through me but I quickly smiled at the contact of the soft lips on my skin as they posed kisses on the side of my neck, light like butterflies.
_How about...you make these hands work on something else, the voice,so hoarse, whispered in my ear provoking tingles that reached the pit of my stomach.
Suddenly, the air left my lungs and the temperature in the kitchen rose in a very spectacular way.
I was fighting the urge to moan hearing those nasty yet sexy words.
I turned around and sure enough I was caged between those arms, my back to the sink.
_ Ash! I scolded him holding back a smile.
He took some time staring at my face, his look changing from steamy to surprised in just one second.
_Are you... Are you blushing? He asked holding that smug look on his face like it was far from possible for me to blush.
_Am...am not, I stammered feeling the hotness increasing letting my whole face burn.
_ Oh..Sure you are! He grinned devilishly, now isn't this interesting? He smacked his lips then wet them slowly with that tongue of his and my heart fluttered as my eyes followed, you weren't blushing the day you came... he started saying as he kept closing the distance left between us as slow as possible but I quickly covered his mouth with my hand to stop him from talking because I knew what day he was referring to.
It's been a week or so since THAT day but hell even if it's been a fucking decade I wouldn't forget it!
My heart was beating fast and the heat kept rising in my body, in the kitchen...
I felt his smile under my hand when he knew that I remembered that day well enough and that I was dying with embarrassment.
He reached for my hand with his and he kissed my palm gently, his eyes always glued on mine.
_Embarrassed...baby? He asked in a low voice as he posed my hand on the side of his neck and finally decided to end my torture and lean in for a kiss.
Our lips moved back and forth demanding more as he forced my head back and frayed a way for his tongue between my parted lips welcoming the assault when suddenly someone cleared their throat somewhere around us.
For a moment my eyes fluttered and almost opened but Ashton's tongue rolled around mine again giving me another push of pleasure so I decided to ignore it whatever it was.my head was too clouded with lust to analyse what was happening but the voice spoke this time making its way through the fog in my mind.
_ Don't eat her face, son! Mr. Irwin said sarcastically and I almost choked on the sound.
I pushed Ashton lightly to break the kiss and if I wasn't paralyzed from the dreadful situation he'd probably fall to the ground.
Ashton was less intimidated by his father's presence if ever. He just growled with annoyance and rolled his eyes.
_ Fuck...I'm glad the party's tonight, at least now the old man is leaving...God I need some time alone with you! He pretended to whisper his back always to Sam but his voice was sure enough audible for everyone in the kitchen.
_ You know I can hear you right? His dad asked as he left his spot in the door frame to take an apple from the basket on the table.
_Yea Yea... Ashton rolled his eyes again finally turning to him and crossing his hands over his chest.
I suppressed a laugh as I watched this scene between father and son.
The energy between the two was so amazing that sometimes I envied them.
As Sam left the kitchen saying something else to tease Ashton my head took me back to the dark places where I didn't want to be.
Suddenly the thought of my own father came back to me making me feel uneasy.
Ashton replied to his dad that was already far from him to hear whatever he had to say but he was quick to notice the drop of my face.
_Hey, is everything okey? He asked concern starting to crawl at him.
I raised my head and my eyes met his.
He was here.
He was concerned.
He cared for me and that's all I needed.
_ Yea, I'm fine... I smiled to reassure him and hugged him then pulled away my hands still on his waist, I'm just...just a little bit nervous for tonight, I finally said which was not a lie matter of factly.
_ Why? It's just a party, he leaned in and this time kissed my lips lightly.
_ It's not ANY party... Today, your mum's best seller is 17 years old, I explained.
_ It's no big deal really! I celebrate this day every year with my dad alone, I don't know why he wants it to be public this year, he shrugged his shoulders.
_ It's not just this... I mumbled and paused, it's just that... I know how much this day is important to you... I want it to be wonderful...but at the same time... Your whole family's going to be there... Hell even the press is going to be there! I pursued.
_ Oh please! Don't let my family intimidate you. If anything I should be the one stressing over you meeting them... Damn they're nuts, he raked his hand through his hair and I laughed heartily as he went on and on about how crazy his family is.