24

*Peach*

The dinner was great. Luke's girlfriend was nice. But they left early. Actually after Luke came back from the kitchen he was silent and uneasy. He wanted to leave as soon as possible and I didn't know why. 

When they left, I helped mom clearing the table then got in my bedroom, changed my clothes and got into bed. I was about to sleep when suddenly a text message popped up on my phone screen. From a private number.

*Did you believe it was just an overdose?*

What? Is this about Calum?

Of course it is. But who's this?

*Who are you?* I typed.

*If you want to know the whole truth about your brother's death you need to follow my lead* the next text read. 

What the hell is this? What does that mean? What truth? Maybe this is a prank!

Maybe I should tell mom about this. Maybe she would know who's this freak. I swear if this was a prank I'll sue this psychopath.

I got up from my bed and headed to the door and just as I put my hand on the knob another text appeared.

*If the the truth interests you, do not tell anyone about this, or else you won't like what will happen to the people you tell*

Oh my god! How does this person know what I was up to? 

The answer was quick to come.

*You're being watched*

The last text message made my heart jump into my chest. I was terrified. Now I was wishing for this to be a prank. I looked through the window to see if there was anyone watching me but it was too dark to see anything outside. So I just hurried to close it along with the curtains trying to breathe and calm down.

What the hell was happening? What's the truth behind Calum's death? I knew there was something wrong. It wasn't just an overdose! But I clearly remember how I found him and what the doctor said. Even though I wasn't convinced by my own memories.

Maybe this person knows sothing that I don't. What if this freak was saying the truth! What if it wasn't just an overdose. Maybe all I know now is just a lie.

*What do you want me to do?* I typed. 

*Wise decision* The anonymous sent.

Was it? I really didn't know. But if there was anything in the world that I really wanted to know, it'd be why did Calum leave me.

*Tomorrow night you'll go to Levy's bar at midnight and you'll wait for my instructions* A new text popped up.

A bar? What would I do in a bar? How am I going to find out the truth there?

*I don't know any Levy's bar* I sent.

* I'll text you the address tomorrow. And remember you're being watched*

I'm being watched. By whom? What is this person trying to tell me? But most imprtantly  why does this person want me to know the truth? 

*Who are you?* I asked again even though I knew that getting an answer is impossible.

*I am your A*

My A? Like the one in "pretty little liars"? That A? 

Who the hell is this person?