3

*Peach*

When the doctor came back again I knew there was something wrong. But when she started asking me weird questions like "what year are we in" and "who is our president" that made me doubt even more. Like, that's dope! Who asks this kind of questions! And to know that she's a doctor! I mean, everybody knows that we're in 2014 and our president is Barack Obama.

But, obviously, The doctor didn't like my answers.  

Actually, it turned out we are in 2019  and shockingly our president is Donald Trump. 

And as the doctor made everything clear to me, I cried my eyes out.

I don't know for how long I was sitting on the bed staring at the ceiling doing nothing. I wasn't even able to think. It's like I was drugged. My soul was emptied.

Suddenly, the door opened again and a strange guy sneaked in. He was wearing the hospital robe dragging his seroma with him. He obviously escaped from his room. I followed him with my eyes until he finally looked at me. his eyes are a mixture of hazel brown and green, and they were directly gazing at me. His dirty blond hair was messy and his beautiful face was a little bit scarred. 

_Hi, I'm Ashton Irwin.You can call me Ash. I don't have a lot of time to talk because the nurses should be looking for me by now and you should be wondering what this freak is doing here, he said referring to himself, So long story short, your car hit mine and next thing I knew I was in the hospital. So I just wanted to meet the pretty lady who could've killed me. So how you doin'?, he winked.

_ Oh no, I'm sorry! I'm really sorry. Actually, I know nothing about the accident, turned out I have TBI, so I'm not doing great, I mumbled.

_ Well for a person who has been diagnosed with retrograde amnesia, you look stunning, he sat on the closest chair and smiled, letting a cute dimple appear.

_Wait, how did you know that? I asked surprised.

_Well I asked the doctor about you, and just so you know you're lucky. I mean, the  Broca's and Wernicke's areas of the brain , which are specifically linked to speech production and language information are not affected and your procedural memories are still there which is great actually, he explained.

_ How do you know all this stuff? He was surprising me with every word he says.

_ I'm studying medicine. That's how I know you're going to be fine, he grinned.

Just as I was about to say something, a nurse got in the room and when she saw Ashton sitting next to me, her eyes widened.

_Mr irwin what are you doing here? we've been looking for you everywhere. Please, let's go back to your room, she said as she helped him get up.

Great, just as I was about to forget my misery. Wait I didn't introduce myself yet.

_I'm Peach Hood by the way, I yelled.

But they were already gone. Nice!