30

*Peach*

It took me over fifteen minutes to convince my mother that I'll be just fine with Ashton. When she knew I'm going with him, her mood changed. For some reason, she didn't like it when I spend time with him. But this time, dad was on my side and he got his way with her.

Ashton wasn't late to show. I got out of the house to join him and he opened the door for me. I looked at him raising an eyebrow and  he winked at me. My heart melted. Now he's back to his winking habit. 

The ride to his house was fun. We listened to the hits of these past five years, he told me about the new movies and TV shows that were released in that period, and we talked about some star news. He filled me with new information I probably forgot due to Amnesia.

When we got to his house, we spent some time in the living room chatting and waiting for the pizza. He was really a great listener. I found myself talking to him about Calum and telling him some funny stories about our childhood. And he listened to me without interrupting. 

_ Okay, enough of me now, tell me how was your childhood like? I asked.

But just as I said those words there was a knock on the door. 

_ Pizza's here, he smiled getting up.

He paid the guy, put the packs on the table then lighted some candles and turned off the lights.

_ What are you doing? I asked confused.

_ Saving electricity for a better world, he chuckled and some music started to play.

_ And also trying to make this night special, he smiled.

The music  was nice and soft. I turned to see where it came from and I noticed a vintage classic gramophone.

_ Oh my god! you have one of these? I said surprised.

_ You like it? He asked smiling.

_ I love it, I answered, and by the way this night is definitely going to be special, I mean did you smell the pizza? It's breathtaking! I added as I reached for a slice.

He joined me and we started eating. It was the best pizza I've ever tasted. I literally moaned at the first bite. 

As we were eating, I felt Ashton's eyes on me.

_ What? Is there anything on my face? Ugh, I knew I did it again, it happens everytime! It's just the way I eat, I said looking for a napkin.

_ No, there's nothing on your face, he smiled.

_ Then why aren't you eating? Aren't you hungry? I'll finish your pizza for you if you want, I chuckled.

_ Do you want to dance? he asked all of a sudden.

I nodded at him and he put out his hand for me to take. I reached for it and seconds later his hands were wrapped around my waist and mine around his neck. My whole body burnt from the contact. And my heart was beating fast. Although I was having this strange feeling, I felt safe under his touch. We were swaying slowly following the beat, my heart beating loud and my mind shutting down. As he nuzzled my neck, it became harder to breathe. I closed my eyes letting the sensation take over. Then his lips started to make their way up and down my neck until they reached my earlobe. I was feeling the heat rising as he bit it gently. A moan escaped my lips and I felt his smile against my ear. Now his face was closer to mine. Shivers went up and down my spine when his fingertips brushed against my cheek as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. 

_I...I... I whispered not able to form a sentence.

_ Shhhh, he whispered back putting two fingers on my lips.

I looked at him and he stared deep into my eyes removing his fingers.

_ You're... so beautiful, he murmured.

I looked down and bit my bottom lip awkwardly. What he said made me happy. No, HE made me happy. Suddenly, I felt his grip tightening on my waist as he pulled me up and I hooked my legs around his. Then his lips smashed mine starting a wild kiss. He literally caught me off guard making my whole body linger, tingle. I kissed him back, eyes closed, fingers running through his hair. I felt him moving without breaking the kiss,groaning, and seconds later I was under him on the couch. He was teasing me with his tongue and I couldn't help but moan again. He tasted like mint and cranberry which was weird. Weren't we eating pizza? Damn, who cares! I liked the way he tasted. I liked the way he kissed me passionately. I liked the way his hand rests on my neck and the other keeps him balanced. Now, his lips traveled down to my chin, then to my neck and it stopped right on my cleavage. I felt suddenly hotter than ever, he raised  his eyes and I opened mine making an eye-contact with him. My head was foggy. I didn't know what I wanted anymore, if I wanted him to carry on or stop. But, he made the decision for me as he pulled away.

_ More pizza? He asked.

I sat down properly catching my breath, then I nodded.

He gave me a slice and started eating one too. I watched him as he bit on it and I smiled.

I was falling for him and I didn't even know it yet.