25

*Peach*

I couldn't sleep all night long. I kept thinking of everything that've happened, forcing myself to remember more information. But nothing came out. Only the same flashbacks that occured to be helpless now. I also needed to find a way to sneak out tonight. My mom won't let me go to a bar alone. She'll get suspicious and I needed her to stay out of this. I'm not going to take any risks. I couldn't possibly tell her I'm going to Luke's. He's never going to help lie to her. And I couldn't ask his girlfriend Evelyn to cover up for me. So the only person that can help was Michael. It's not going to be easy to convince him though.

First thing in the morning I went to Michael's. I had everything planned out for tonight. I was up till dawn making a plan to make this work. 

He opened the door and when he saw me standing in front of him, his sleepy head turned into a surprised one. 

_ Morning Mikey, I said as I made my way inside the house.

_ Peach? What are you doing here this early? He asked eyes wide open now.

_ I want you to invite me to your tonight's party, I said hands upon my hips.

_ I'm not having a party tonight, he said knitting his eyebrows in confusion as he closed the door.

_ Yes you are, I insisted.

_ Says who? He looked at me even more confused.

_ Says me, I glared at him.

He just stood there staring at me with questioning eyes.

_ Ugh, look Michael I really need you to throw this party and invite me to it, I sighed.

_What for? He asked.

_ I need to get out of the house tonight but mom won't let me go anywhere alone so I need a strong pretext to..., I started to explain.

_ Wait, wait, you want me to help you lie to your mother? He interrupted.

_ Please? I begged putting my hands together.

_ No, nope, never. I'm not throwing any party, he said shaking his head.

_ Why? I asked frowning.

_ Because if anything happens to you I'm the one to blame, he uttered.

_ Oh come on Michael, you know that nothing will happen to me. You know better right? I raised an eyebrow.

_ What do you mean? He demanded a little bit shook.

_ I don't think you'd like it if I tell everybody what happened that night, right Mikey? Because you know everyone will talk about how you got beat up by a girl... I threw him a dare look.

_ Peach! Do you really think this will work on me at this age? He rolled his eyes.

_ Oh come on Michael, don't be a dick for once! I puffed furiously tears starting to form in the back of my eyes.

_ Peach? Are you going to cry? Hey, look at me, he said as he came closer.

_ No, I'm not, I said with a shaking voice.

He wrapped his arms around me asking me to wipe away my tears. But all I did was crying even harder.

_ Okay, okay. I'll throw the party and I'll tell mrs Abby that you're coming, he sighed, just stop crying.

_ Really? I sniffed.

He nodded his head and added "But I'll better start the preparations now" 

I muttered a quiet "thank you" and smiled. I knew this will work. 

Michael's weakness is getting uncomfortable when someone is crying near him. Especially girls. He'd do anything under pressure. I remember when he used to ask for help when it came to breakups. He was never the one who ended a relationship even if he wasn't feeling good with the girl anymore. And I know that I'm a bitch for using this for my favour but I really needed this.