[ 2nd BDA ]

uh oh

-

The two sprinted to Mutsumi's arcade at lightning speed, shouting out the names of their missing classmates as they did so. Akira could feel her heart rate picking up quickly - if they weren't quick, then a murder might actually happen and she wouldn't know what to do with herself if that did happen.

Chiemi, who was just in front of her, reached the arcade and bolted for the door. She pulled on the knob with everything she had, groaning and nearly falling backwards in the process. "A-Akira, help me! It's locked - it won't open!"

Akira nodded and ran over to help her friend. They both tugged, turning and pulling with everything they had. "It's still not opening. We need to find another way in," Akira said after she knew it was pointless. "Maybe we can try asking H-"

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Chiemi nearly fell down the stairs leading up to Mutsumi's arcade door. The ledge tripped and she fell back, Akira catching her quickly. She put the screenwriter down and ran towards the wall. "Is anyone in there?"

"A-Akira?!" A muffled voice from the other side shouted. "I-Is... Is that you?!"

"Yes, it's me! What happened? Where's everyone else? Who am I talking to?"

A muffled sob came out through the other end of the wall. "H-Help me! I-I can't get out!"

"Calm down. We're gonna help you out," she tried to be soothing, yet loud enough for them to hear. "Who are you? I'm Akira. Chiemi is here as well. We're all looking for you guys right now."

"I-It's Raizo," he replied through his tears. "h-help-"

"Alright, enough of this."

Hoggokuma walked up to the door, twisting the knob to no avail. "Oh dear. What happened? Is it stuck?"

"It's locked. Didn't you bring the key with you?!" Hejjikuma hissed.

"O-Okay, okay! I brought it! Jeez," Hoggokuma sighed, pulling out a giant key and pushing it into the lock. "By the way, you three, I called everyone else over here so they should be ready to come and see."

Click.

"Chiemi, stay back," Akira warned cautiously, "tell anyone who comes before I come back that Raizo and I are in the lab. We don't know what's in there."

Chiemi nodded, trembling. "I-I'm scared, Akira."

The archer couldn't find a way to respond. She slowly walked up to the door, twisting it open. She could hardly even see through the narrow, dark space - there must be a light switch she can't see. She squinted, looking through all of the dust but not going on the final step into the arcade.

She witnessed something she never thought she'd have to see again.

[cue dramatic music]

this is rushed and it looks like shIT

Jutaro Gushiken, the Ultimate Mystery Novelist, dead

-

oop

well we haven't even started the investigation but place your beTS HERE FOLKS