[ chapter 3 - ngl this chapter is just plot fuel ]

my sister's snake escaped from her cage

lmaooo im so fucking scared

Question of The Day:

Who's one person (besides Akira - not because she has a 100% survival chance, but it's too easy) who you think will survive?

-

She watched Kouta go with an odd instinct in her gut.

Almost like something bad was going to happen.

It's probably just me. With all of  this death, I can't help but feel paranoid...

She sighed, putting her chin in her hand. She had come into this as someone optimistic, ready to take on the world, take names, and kick ass, and yet now she just felt sad. It was basic vocabulary - she knew that, but there wasn't a better way to describe it.

The sky was getting dark. The nighttime announcement would play soon. Still, she had a few minutes to wander and think.

However, that was cut short when she heard... arguing?

Sneaking behind a tree, she found Eiko and Mioko shouting at each other. She wasn't usually one to eavesdrop, but she had a bag full of arrows and she wasn't afraid to stop a murder.

 She wasn't usually one to eavesdrop, but she had a bag full of arrows and she wasn't afraid to stop a murder

"B-But Eiko-" Mioko shouted through watery eyes. "You know what'll happen-"

"I don't care about that stupid deal anymore, Mioko!" Eiko shouted back, hand up as if she was going in for a punch. "It's just- all so full of bullshit! I thought it'd be a fun joke at first, but it's gone too far now!"

"Eiko. We- We can't do it without you," Mioko replied in a hushed whisper. "You know what'll happen. W-What if we get killed for backing out?"

"No. I can back out if I want to," Eiko replied, "I have blackmail. Not only on them, but on you." She leaned in closer. "I'll tell everyone if you go through with it. They'll all hate you. Nobody will ever trust you again."

Mioko's eyes were wide with the biggest fear Akira had ever seen. "You... You wouldn't. We're friends."

"Friends? You lost that right when you talked shit about me," Eiko crossed her arms. "Don't think I won't. Let that be a lesson, okay? Now you're stuck in that deal. You'll die if you back out and you'll get hated by everyone if you stay. So what are you gonna do now? Maybe kill yourself!"

"D-Don't make jokes like that!" The florist cried. "You know that you're just doing that to spite me-!"

Eiko shrugged. "Am I? Or are you just too sensitive to survive a killing game? Those with the strongest wills have the strongest hearts, little girl."

She flicked her forehead and wandered off somewhere. Mioko didn't go after her.

She just stared.