[ chapter 3 - BDA 1 ]

charlie, writing this chapter: ah shit, here we go again

Question of The Day:

Why in the fuck did Charlie decide a cat would fit in a Fanganronpa?

-

ZZT! ZZT!

"Alrighty, everyone! Good morning! Hope you all had a nice rest. I'm happy to announce that three more Ultimate Arcades have been opened. The Ultimate Tap Dancer, the Ultimate Historian, and the Ultimate Screenwriter!"

ZZT! ZZT!

Ah, so Chiemi, Isamu, and Rei. Why even open his, though? He... he is dead.

Akira sighed and sat up. Mana was prancing around her room with a proud skip in her step, causing the archer to laugh slightly. What a find - a cat in a killing game. Rei would love her, even if she was allergic.

She exited her room, feeling oddly refreshed. Something told her that today would be at least a little better than the other ones were.

...However, all of that seemed to change when a panicked Shinako basically bolted down the hall. "Akira!"

"Yeah?" The archer internally prayed it wasn't anything bad, but it has been a while since someone's died...

"Y-You need to come with me right now." Shinako insisted, basically dragging her away without even waiting for an answer. "None of the others know yet."

"K-Know what?!" Akira asked nervously, having to sprint so her arm wasn't pulled out of her socket.

"You'll see when we get there!"

-

Shinako brought Akira outside of the motel. She was still sprinting, but she slowed ever so slightly.

"What happened, Shinako?" Akira asked once the frantic foley artist finally let go of her hand.

"It's- I was going for a morning walk and- oh God, it was so terrible," Shinako shivered, wrapping her arms around her in a protective hug. "It was- she's dead and-"

Akira cut her off. "Show me where."

Shinako nodded wordlessly and started to sprint again - towards the freefall ride.

Akira almost didn't want to look, but she did anyway, and once she arrived at the freefall ride she smelled...

Blood.

Death.

She inhaled sharply.

You need to do this. You can do this. You can do this. You can do this. You can-

She was unfortunate enough to look down.

eee this one lookin crusty

Under the freefall ride, she saw Eiko, the Ultimate Blacksmith, dead

-

*throws on shades* hope y'all like plot twists cause this trial is gonna be full of em