why is 2/3 of this book missing you may ask?

[spoilers for the ending of the story below, though it won't really matter since i'm re-doing it lol]

So, if you haven't seen my posts, here's why 2/3 of this story is missing:

A month or so ago, I took a hiatus from Wattpad to work on my grades and stuff. I unpublished Deluded and accidentally deleted the bonus book, along with the rewrite I was working on. I think something happened when I unpublished Danganronpa: Deluded, because now only 31 parts are there and the other 60 seem to have been deleted.

I'm seriously upset about this - I know I would constantly complain about how terrible the beginning of DR:DL was, and how badly written it was, but I wasn't asking for you to delete the only part of it I thought was good - thanks God lol

So, you know what this means?

I care about DR:DL and the cast and the memories we've made here together a lot. Writing this story has gotten me through the lowest point in my entire life. After my grandfather died, I think this story was in chapter 4? 5? It was near the end, and I'm going to talk about this because I want to fuel my own motivation to continue this story and share it with you guys.

Every morning my grandmother would wake up, come downstairs in tears, for about a week, and when she did to call someone and tell them what had happened, or ask if they could make it to the wake, I would slip on my headphones, block it out, and work on this. It helped me avoid it and honestly, you guys' comments were 110% the reason I continued the story so soon after he was gone. All of the jokes, theories, even comments like "I HATE YOU KACHOW" after i murdered you favorite (COUGH tokihiko COUGH) made me realize - this wasn't a hobby anymore.

I dunno if it's normal to have such an attachment to this cast, but even months after this story ended, even after I considered myself over my Danganronpa phase, I still use this cast as a cheer-me-up whenever I'm upset. Think about terrible jokes I put in it at the start, think about you guys when all the fan-favorites got murdered, think about how I thought I was literally Shakespere when I made Akira the mastermind...

And suddenly my motivation to rework this just comes back. And now that the story literally yeeted itself?

It's official - the rewrite is back on AND it is my top priority until it is completed, even if it takes months.

I'm gonna make it up to you guys and give characters who deserved a chance that chance to show their motivation, their meaning, and most importantly: if you've already read this story and finished it and follow it actively, I'm completely switching the death order! Now you can re-read your favorites die :D

so yeh expect a new part to be out soon? lol