[ chapter 3 - this trial is so obvious ]

last chappie till i go to bed

EDIT: its morning now. i have no excuse. i spent the entire night playing cookie run

Question of The Day:

Which character has your favorite and least favorite design?

(don't be afraid to criticize me on the designs - the whole point of me doing this question was to know what kind of designs are good for any future fangans that i create!! don't worry i won't attack you for not liking a design lol)

-

[NON-STOP DEBATE START!]

Rei: Kouta died first!

Rei: It's obvious... Tokihiko is the killer!

Chiemi: But how do we know that for sure?

Chiemi: I mean... we don't know when Eiko died.

Rei: But there's also no proof against it.

Rei: Nothing was missing-

"Let me shoot down that contradiction!"

[BREAK!]

"Actually, if I was looking at the scene, something was missing there," Akira murmured, "I noticed that Eiko's glove was missing - one of her hands was sticking out of the ride."

"A glove? I saw a glove in Eiko's room by the door," Chiemi said, "it was brown, so I figured it was just a spare one that Eiko had and left it alone."

"So we may not know when Eiko died, but we do know that whoever killed Eiko also went to her room after she died. They must've grabbed her glove after they killed her, then gone to Eiko's room," Akira explained.

"So did Eiko die first? I mean... maybe they killed her, grabbed her glove, and then killed Kouta with it," Mutsumi theorized. "They could've strangled him with it."

No... they didn't strangle him with the glove. There was something else at the crime scene that fit the wound much better...

[SELECT SOMETHING!]

"Honestly, I think it was that black ribbon on the floor in Eiko's room," Akira said. "Kouta's neck had glitter on it, right? The ribbon had silver glitter on it as well. Not only that, but the bruise and the ribbon have the same width."

"So... does that mean Mioko is the killer? That ribbon looked like one that she had, right?" Shinako asked, sparing a glance at the florist.

"What?! M-Me?!" Mioko asked in shock. "N-No! I didn't kill him!"

"Wait, Shinako. Are we sure Mioko was the one who strangled him?" Akira asked back. "I mean..."

Yeah. That ribbon isn't even hers. I bet that I can prove that, too.

[PSYCHE TAXI - START!]

Question 1:

What color is Mioko's hairclip?

Pink

Black

White

Question 2:

What's the main difference between the two ribbons?

One has glitter, the other doesn't

The color

The length

All of the above

Question 3: