[ chapter 3 - mana eats a mf arrow {GONE WRONG} ]

Question of The Day:

Just for more theories:

What does everyone think Yuuna has to do with the story?

also, ayy part 50. 50 parts of dead waifus

also, this chappie's a bit short.

new motive (that i totally didnt steal from v3 and add in 1 new, kinda unique but also kinda lazy element)

-

Rei, seemingly an expert on this topic, told Akira that muffins were mostly harmless in small portions and that blueberries were healthy in moderation, so she left the dining hall, muffin-in-hand, and back to her room to feed Mana.

When she got back, the cat was sitting on her desk with basically all of her supplies knocked off of it. Akira was about ready to just sigh and try and give it the muffin there, but then:

"M-Mana, no! We don't play with the arrows!"

-

After getting Mana away from the arrow on the desk and feeding her enough muffin, Akira left the cat to sleep with a sigh.

This was going to be harder than she thought it'd be, especially if Mana continued to knock all of her stuff over.

ZZT! ZZT!

"Okay, students! You've slept well, I hope. Please arrive at the Ferris wheel for an important announcement!"

ZZT! ZZT!

Akira sighed heavily. "If I don't make it, give Mana to someone who isn't allergic to cats," she said to herself, "maybe Kouta."

-

Akira was the last person to arrive.

"Hey," Shinako greeted as she walked over. "Hope you're ready for another motive."

"No, I'm not, but we're gonna get one anyway," Akira shrugged in response.

Hoggokuma walked over to the Ferris wheel, heaving a box full of USBs inside of them. "Ah- here we go."

He put the bucket down and stood up on a stool.

"Attention, students! I have the next motive for you guys!" Hoggokuma announced cheerfully

"Whoop-de-doo," Naoki rolled his eyes. "Get this over with."

"Okay, okay!" The hedgehog sighed. "So, this is one of the most popular motives to date - the video! Each one of you has a USB with a motive video inside of it. Plus it into your HejjiPad and enjoy."

"Question. How will we know which video is which?" Rei asked with an eyebrow raised.

Hoggokuma was silent. "...Oh my God, I forgot to label them."

"Well, does the video have the student's name inside of it?" The historian asked.

"No! I forgot!" He groaned. "I-I guess you'll all need to figure that out yourselves."

"Great." Rei's eyes narrowed. "So we're gonna get a motive that doesn't even portray to us?"

"Yeah, pretty much," Hoggokuma murmured. "Enjoy. Bye!"

...Wow, that was a rushed exit.

-

With no way to differentiate the videos, each person just grabbed a random one and called it a day.

"Since it's probably not your video, don't watch them," Kouta advised, "if we just don't watch them, we won't have a reason to get upset."

"I wasn't going to watch it anyway," Rei huffed, "as if I care about some video."

Everyone else agreed and went their separate ways.

Still, Akira looked down at her USB in curiosity.

...It couldn't hurt. As long as she didn't tell anyone.

-

She got back to her dorm, giving Mana a nice pat on the head as the cat settled in her lap. "Okay, Mana. We're gonna watch a video, but don't tell anyone, okay? I'm not supposed to do this."

With a wink towards the confused cat, she slid the USB in and watched in awe as a video immediately started playing.

["It seems that Hejjikuma got lazy. We're re-using motives again... Anyways, let's see what motive you have!"]

A picture of a girl with mint green hair falling to one side appeared on frame.

["I don't need to go too in-detail here. You already know who she is - kind-hearted, gentle, good with children... children that maybe someday you'd like to have. Who knows?"]

The picture changes to one of her next to someone. Their entire body is covered with a censor, so she can't make out who.

["All you know right now is that you'd give up your life for her. So, with that mindset in mind..."]

The pictures stop and switch to a live film. Someone is walking into a room. It's pitch black, even with a lamp in the corner on.

She can hardly even see the girl in the room.

Another person, the person behind the camera, asks in a hushed whisper: "Do you have anything to say to the person who caused you all this suffering?"

The girl looks up with wide eyes and starts to speak, voice strained and desperate, as if she had been crying. "j̸̧̧̡̻̪̩͉̰̞̠̅̄͐w̶̢̢̧̫̖̻̘͔̰̞̠̣̪̲̖̩̝̲͘͜n̶͔̾̾̑͑̏͑̊̽͊͒͛̾̏̽́̓͝͝͝f̵̧̫̹̩̳̠̼̞̻̙̯̗̼̌̑͛͑̅̈́͊̊̄̍̌̊́͑̉̈́̕͜e̷̹̳̤̺͙͙̙̫͛̽͌̽, you have to help me." The name is censored out. "They- They're going to kill me- no, wait, where are you going?" She cries as the person behind the camera slowly starts to shuffle away. "I-I'm not done! j̸̧̧̡̻̪̩͉̰̞̠̅̄͐w̶̢̢̧̫̖̻̘͔̰̞̠̣̪̲̖̩̝̲͘͜n̶͔̾̾̑͑̏͑̊̽͊͒͛̾̏̽́̓͝͝͝f̵̧̫̹̩̳̠̼̞̻̙̯̗̼̌̑͛͑̅̈́͊̊̄̍̌̊́͑̉̈́̕͜e̷̹̳̤̺͙͙̙̫͛̽͌̽, j̸̧̧̡̻̪̩͉̰̞̠̅̄͐w̶̢̢̧̫̖̻̘͔̰̞̠̣̪̲̖̩̝̲͘͜n̶͔̾̾̑͑̏͑̊̽͊͒͛̾̏̽́̓͝͝͝f̵̧̫̹̩̳̠̼̞̻̙̯̗̼̌̑͛͑̅̈́͊̊̄̍̌̊́͑̉̈́̕͜e̷̹̳̤̺͙͙̙̫͛̽͌̽, please help me! I-I don't want to die! Wai-"

The door shuts.

The screen fades to black.

["Wow, that's harsh... Um, so I guess it's one of those cliche ' if you want to see her alive, you need to kill someone ' tropes. So get on it!"]

The video ends.