Chapter 10 - Dance With Me

After Negan wakes up in the morning, he lays there until and he can feel something touching his dick. He looks down and it's Jack, she had pulled his boxers down and started sucking on him. The way her lips feel wrapped around his cock is out of this world, he is enjoying it. "Fuck Jack don't stop baby, that feels so fucking good"

"Hmm i'm glad you think so, you taste good" she laughs while she continues to lick his tip, while using her hand to stroke him as well.

"Fuck, baby i'm gonna cum" Jack continues to suck on him, and she can feel him almost ready to cum inside her mouth but she stops. "What..what are you doing i was about to cum"

"No...not yet i wanna feel you first, i want you inside me... i want you so fucking bad" Jack pulls her panties off and straddles him, she sinks down on him and she lets out a moan. She tries to adjust to his size but fuck he was big. "Negan...fuck you're so big, i want you to make me cum....please i need you"

"Yes mam" Negan holds onto her waist as she bounces up and down very slowly.

"Fuck don't stop baby, i'm close" Jack says as she grinds on top of him.

"Wait Jack, why....why did you stop....

<>

Negan jumps up and awakens as he realizes that was a dream, a very graphic dream. He looks to his left and Jack is still curled up against him and she moves slightly waking up. His dick is very hard at this moment and he is sure she can feel it through the thin sheet on his bed.

"Negan are...you okay, did you have a bad dream?"

Unsure how he should answer her, he sits up and tries to hide his morning wood. He can't help but look back at her and she is uncovered and he can see her nipples through her white t shirt.

Holy shit she wore that on purpose, she came into my bedroom wearing a see through shirt with no bra and i can see her little panties too, that dream though holy fuck that was a good dream. Jack looked so hot sitting on top of my dick like that, her big, perfect tits the way they bounced while she was fucking me and her sinful lips the way she was sucking me damn i'm still hard thinking about it.

Jack gets up and from what Negan can tell she has no idea about the hard on he has or about the dream he had. She walks past him and he can't help but stare at her ass. Jack thinks her shirt is long enough, but it really isn't, Negan can see her perfectly round cheeks and they're cute, he wants nothing more than to walk behind her and grab them, he thinks about how perfect she is to him. Jack's in the bathroom for a few minutes before she comes out and Negan's still in his daydream he doesn't even realize she's talking to him.

"Negan..i'm making breakfast, what kind of eggs do you want"

Jack asks him as she gets eggs out of the fridge, but she gets no answer, she looks back and Negan's in a daze, she hopes he's alright.

"Earth to Negan...hello" Jack stands in front of him waving her arms around until Negan snaps out of it.

"Shit i'm sorry Jack..i was thinking about..something so just bare with me, i can get a little weird sometimes"

"Okay..um how do you want your eggs? Let me guess just a plain omelet or do you want veggies?"

Negan gets out of bed and walks over to her while she cooks. "Plain is fine, thanks" He sits down at the table and watches her and she still has just a t shirt on and he knows that maybe she doesn't realize he can see her butt cheeks. He's sure she did it on purpose.

Jack's playing hard to get he can tell and she's enjoying the fact that she's teasing him. Negan wants her so damn bad, he just has to be sure that she is ready. The last thing he want's to do is pressure her into being with him. Jack finished making his eggs and they are good, he eats them no problem. Jack sits down to eat as well. Speaking up he is curious about how she slept. He held onto her all night and she seemed to sleep pretty fucking good, considering she came into his room crying because she had a nightmare.