Chapter 25 - Outpost Down

As Negan drives down the road, Jack stares out the window not really knowing what to say to him. He is pretty focused right now, and she knows that this situation is tense. Something really is off how the outpost didn't answer him, maybe they turned off their communications and that's why.

Jack leans forward in her seat and lifts her legs up to curl them up to her chest. She stares at Negan as his lips press into a straight line. "I don't know Negan, something really fuckin' weird is going on"

"You're telling me babe, this is not like them to just ignore me when i call, they know better than that, it just seems pretty fuckin' weird that this is happening right fuckin' now after our little exchange yesterday, i'm thinking those weasels didn't kill that scruffy prick and he retaliated some how"

"You really think so, i don't think they would be stupid enough to do that, i mean you made your message loud and clear, i would be fuckin' terrified of you if i were in that position" Negan looks to her in a certain way.

"So you're trying to say that you're scared of me"

"Negan don't be fucking ridiculous i would never be scared of you, but anyone else should be, you're big and bad, you carry around a baseball bat with barbwire on it and not only that you look fucking hot doing it too" Jack licks her lips, as he chuckles ever so slightly.

"See even you know how fuckin sexy i am, you still owe me that little favor too, maybe when we settle this shit you can take care of that for me"

"We shall see, Negan but for now you should keep your eyes on the road" he looks real quick and swerves to avoid a few walkers on the road and his car runs off the road, hitting a fence post.

"There is no fucking way that just happened" Jack hit her head a little, but it's not serious she has a slight cut on her head, but her dark red hair covers it well so Negan can't see it.

"Jack, you okay come on baby we gotta get out of the car" Negan runs around to her side and pulls her out.

"Negan i'm fine, but fuck look at the car" she takes a look at the huge dent on the side of the black charger.

"This beautiful car, fuck it's ruined now all because you wanted to get frisky in the car"

"Oh so it's my fault now" Negan tries not to raise his voice at her, but she is steaming mad so she grabs her gun and places it in the back of her jeans and straightens out her red jacket and walks away towards the outpost.

"Jack come on baby, don't fucking do this" She turns around and flips him off.

Damn we really are two of a kind she just flipped me off and now she is ignoring me. Fuck i guess i am an asshole, but with her i don't want to be so now i have to chase her down so we can get to the outpost.

Jack keeps walking, and she pulls out her gun to shoot walkers that roam around her, and she kills them all. Noticing that Negan is catching up to her she realizes that she overreacted and she wants to apologize. Jack turns around to walk toward him but a walker jumps out and attacks him, knocking him to the ground. He drops Lucille in the process.

Wasting no time Jack feels her adrenaline kick in and she runs fast picking up Lucille to knock it off of her man, smashing it's head in a million times. "You ugly fucker, nobody touches my man no fucking way" she screams out as she goes into a rage. Negan's eyes light up like a kid on christmas, at this moment his dick is hard as a fucking rock, and he wants to fuck her into the middle of next week, but he stops himself.

"Jack, what the fuck baby that was insane what you just did like holy fuck"

"I had to, i killed this ugly fuck he was going to kill you and i can't...i can't lose you" he pulls a crying Jack into his arms, she is shaking and her heart is beating fast against her chest.