Chapter 36 - Bonding

The long drive finally comes to an end as the sanctuary comes into view. Negan looks over to his love and she passed out shortly after their hot and heavy make up session. The feeling of Jack almost walking out of that truck bothers him, he knows he messed up yelling at her, but he is sure she forgives him and he forgives her

Relationships aren't perfect even in the end of the world, Negan has come to realize that. The love he has for Jack is nothing like anything he has felt before, she truly is the only person left in the world that understands him, the only woman left alive that he will ever love again, it's only her.

As he gets closer to the sanctuary, he passes his car that Jack had left out here, he needs to wake her up so she can drive it back, her head is resting on his lap as she sprawled out across the seat to sleep.

"Jack, wake up" he nudges her lightly, caressing her face and she stirs awake, rubbing her eyes.

"The fuck Negan, i was sleeping damn good" she jokes and pulls herself off of his lap, pushing herself up so she is sitting back up.

"Sorry babe, but we have to get the car back are you good enough to drive" Negan turns his head to look at her and she rolls her eyes.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean of course i can drive, don't be an ass" she laughs and steps out of the truck and he follows.

"Alright, then let's get home" Negan gets back in the truck and drives off and Jack starts the car and follows. A few miles later the gates to the large factory open up and the truck parks in front of the doors. Jack gets out of the car and walks over to Negan as he pulls out the gun that Rick had given him.

"This is a beauty huh baby, how would you like to learn how to shoot one of these?" Jack stares passively, not really understanding what he means, is he serious.

"Really? I don't know Negan maybe i shouldn't" Jack is kind of intimidated by the a gun that's bigger than hers, but she really would love to learn more about this one.

"Sure as shit Jack, i keep thinking how fucking sexy you would look firing one of these bad boys, i think you could handle it if you wanted to" he chuckles "If You can fuckin' handle me, you can handle this puppy"

"Okay, why does everything turn sexual with you i'm starting to think you would fuck me all day and night if you could"

"That is correct" Negan says proudly, and he really would if he could. Jack is his girl and at that very moment the wives pop into his head. He has no idea if she knows yet, things got out of hand for a while and he just dumped them in a hurry and those ladies were pissed off.

Negan is actually worried about Amber, she is a little unstable now that she has to work, she might try to hurt Jack, even though he knows that Amber hates him she has to work again and that is not okay with her at all. Her boyfriend Mark gets her back now, so she should be happy.

"Negan, i have to check on Cash you wanna come with me" Jack pouts trying to convince him but he kind of tries to resist her cuteness but he can't do it, the way her lips are curving into the slightest smile, sends shivers down his back "Please baby, i want you to meet him, don't be such a fucking hardass Cash is nice i promise"

Damn the things i do for her, she is practically on her knees right now begging me to meet this horse she found. Now i'm not a complete heartless bastard, i can be a real big asshole i fuckin' know that, but i don't hate Jack and i don't hate animals. I mostly hate everyone else but her, this girl really will be the death of me. She is fucking killing me slowly, but i fuckin' love the way she makes me feel, fuck i would die for her if i had too.

Jack walks over to the tree that Cash is tied up to and he snorts as Jack places her hand on his nose. Negan stands back a little cautiously, as the horse seems to be a little sketchy of him. "Babe, he might not like Lucille, i mean if i was him i would be too" Jack looks down to the bloody bat in his hands, Negan stares at her lovingly.