Chapter 45 - Betrayal

Jack lays on top of Negan in their darkened room only a small amount of light comes in from the small crack under the door. Negan is concerned after her dream and he tries so hard to get her to talk to him about it but she seems a little to content right now as he asks her to talk about it she bends down to kiss him.

"It was just a dream" she says against his lips as she grinds against him, the only thing between their bodies is her shirt and his boxers. Jack grinds harder against him, his cock gets harder by the minute she gasps as he his erection now presses hard against her clit. Both of Negan's hands reach down to squeeze her ass.

"Negan" she moans out as she presses herself against him even more. Negan brings his fingers inside her panties, running them along her wetness he groans when he feels his fingers getting coated in her wet pussy. "So wet baby, always so fucking wet" he says to her and it makes her want him even more.

Negan inserts a finger inside her, stretching out her tight walls. Jack moves her hips slightly so she can move against his hand, as he fingers her. "Damn baby, you are so eager for me"

"Fuck, i am always eager for you..and only you" she says between her heavy breaths and moaning.

"You are mine, all mine baby, you belong to me and only me" Negan whispers against her neck as he bites and kisses her gently all the way to her ear. He slips two fingers inside her again, making her tense up even more. Jack finds her hand slipping down to his boxers to pull them off, and his cock comes out and she slowly takes her hand and begins stroking up and down his length. He grows harder in her hand as she picks up her speed. Negan grunts and removes his fingers from her pussy to stop her.

"You want me Negan?" She leans down to kiss him hard and she leans up to rip her shirt off, and he curses.

"Fuck yes" he says and she reaches over for a condom and tears off the wrapper in darkness, she reaches down placing it on him. Jack bites her lip as Negan grabs her waist and slowly but surely guides her over his cock, his tip just grazing her entrance. She sinks down taking him all the way in.

"Oh, god" she mumbles out as she rides him slowly, their hips meeting each others thrusts. Jack throws her head back as her hands run up and down his bare chest. When Negan starts to go faster Jack leans down her breasts touching his chest, and her hands on mattress beside his head he presses a finger against her clit, knowing she is about to lose it. He then flips her onto her back and continuously pounds inside her.

"Fuck, cum for me baby, come on" he demands her. "I love this pussy so fucking much this pussy is mine baby"

"Oh my fuck" Jack whines out as she comes hard against him, her nails digging into his shoulders as he fucks her through her orgasm. Her walls contract against him but he isn't done yet he keeps fucking her till both their moans get louder and she feels herself ready to come again. "Negan, i am going to cum again, i can't fuck..... she cries as she pleasures herself rubbing her clit furiously, as he moans louder till they both come together.

Jack lays down beside him, their chests heaving and their breathing catching up with them. She moves her nude body up against his, and not long after they both fall asleep again, after tiring themselves out.

When morning comes Jack awakens to Negan's now naked body sprawled out next to her. She takes in the wonderful sight for a moment, she truly can't get enough of him. The way they click together is out of this world, she only hopes that they stay like this and nothing will bring them apart. Jack gets out of bed and gets dressed, her usual attire, jeans, shirt and of course her jacket on top.

She has a reputation to uphold here everyone knows who she is and if they mess with her then what happens is not pretty. Her face is still a little sore from the fight with Tonya, but she is thankful that she got the upper hand in that one Tonya deserves the shit beat out of her. Jack is not really one to fight, but what she said pissed her off so bad that she had to pounce her.