Chapter 6 - The Tour

Jack sits on Negan's bed for a moment as she thinks about everything. She didn't have any of this at Woodland Medical Center. The only thing she had there was a broken heart and herself. The things she went through are going to haunt her for the rest of her life. Jack is still unsure if she will ever tell Negan about all of it. She knows he wants to know but she can't bring herself to talk about it at least not yet.

Jack shuffles through the box and finds a couple pair of skinny jeans they are about her size but when she tries them on they are a little tight but she really doesn't care. She is shocked that Negan can even find skinny jeans left anywhere because clothes are hard to find, but she just assumes that Negan has his ways.

Holy fuck skinny jeans these are nice ones to. I can't believe this, i mean i never thought i would see these fuckers again, most of the clothes Kevin got me were like clothes meant for old ladies. But there was the lingerie and dress he made me wear but i hated wearing that shit.

Mostly because of what it lead up to. God i just can't think about him anymore. I still don't know what Negan did to him, he might not ever tell me. Maybe it's better that way, i don't know i just hope he fuckin' suffered. I shuffle through the whole box finding some tank tops and long sleeve t shirts as well.

I decide to just wear the black tank top since it is still hot outside. The inside of the hospital was always cold though. I found myself shivering all the time. But i'm here now and it's safe and warming.

Jack folds the rest of the clothes and puts them back inside the box. She decides to just relax for a minute so she sits crossed legged on the bed to write in her journal. She writes about Negan and how he gave her the clothes and the fact that he genuinely cares about her. That really means a lot to her and it makes her feel good she has him.

Jack's been in my room for a little while, i hope she's okay, maybe she fell asleep again. Fuck that girl can sleep, i have hardly any time with her since i brought her here. I guess i should check on her, but fuck she could be naked or some shit, that would be quite the surprise.

Maybe i should tell her about the bathrooms and the shower, i'm sure she would like that. Hell i know how woman love their expensive soap, taking their showers. I know that Jack is most likely the same way. Fuck let me check on her, but i will knock on the door first.

Negan walks towards his bedroom door and he waits a minute before he knocks but he doesn't hear her so he knocks again bringing his hand up to gently tap the door.

Jack gets lost in her writing until there is a knock on the door which startles her and she drops her pen and journal on the floor.

"Jack baby girl are you okay, you alive in there yet" she can hear Negan's heavy breathing through the door. He sounds worried and that makes her smile.

"Yeah Negan i'm okay, um i was doing some writing i didn't realize how long i was sitting here"

"Can i..can i come in? Did you change?

Negan has to ask before he just walks in he wants to make sure she's not naked or anything, and but he wouldn't have minded that at all.

"Yeah come in" Jack picks up her journal and pen that fell on the floor. Negan walks in and looks down and he gets an eye full of her ample chest as she bends down. He looks away before she stands back up.

"Fuck did i scare you?"

"Yeah, but it's okay i was just doing some writing, i get pretty lost in it"

"I can tell, i thought something happened to you, i was about to come in all fucking kamikaze, shooting the place up" Jack can't help but giggle, she really thinks Negan is funny and he makes her laugh so hard sometimes she almost pees her pants.