Chapter 35 - The Search

Jack and the other saviors find the guns and start loading them into the truck. Negan stands by and supervises. She seems content right now as Jack checks over the notebook the woman has, she takes a count of all the guns and notices that two of them are missing, and she thinks well this is not okay, not one fucking bit.

Confronting the nervous woman she tries to make up excuses that she doesn't know where the guns are, and Jack tries to be as delicate as possible with her but Arat steps in and gets a little rough. "You're short two guns here, where are they?" Arat says her temper flaring, but Jack steps in.

"Arat, just wait let me talk to her" Jack moves closer to the lady, and asks her one more time and she still says that she doesn't know. "I don't...i don't really know i'm..i'm sorry" "

"Well i am going to go see how Negan feels about this Arat bring her out then" Jack leaves and the woman savior grabs Olivia by her arms and shoves her out the door.

"You see this Rick, today is a banter day i think this little arrangement is going to work out just fine" Daryl walks out carrying guns and Negan takes one from him. "Hold up..let's see if you been taking care of my guns" Jack walks out while Arat brings Olivia out as well. Negan holds the gun out pointing it at Daryl, but then shoots a window, glass shattering and a loud echo can be heard.

Jack can hear him chuckle loudly as she now stands beside him with her arms folded. "Feels good, sounds good" he then hands the gun to Jack as she puts it in the truck. "Oh i do believe Lucille is gettin' a little jealous"

Another man walks out with an rpg, and Jack knows right away what it is. She knew even before now that they are the ones that blew up that group of saviors before the attack. These people are fucking sick she thinks. But Negan takes notice of it and he can't help but tease Rick about it.

"Well holy smokes look at this baby, i knew it was you guys who blew up little timmy and the dick brigade even Jack here knew it" he admires the weapon " Well Rick, gettin' in you last licks, ooh man were gonna have some fun with this, here you go baby" Jack walks up and he hands her it to her and she puts it in the truck.

Jack looks back and she can see Arat shoving Olivia up the steps, very forcefully. "Now Arat we don't do that not unless they do something to deserve it"

"Yeah Jack and i went through the inventory, the guns they had in the armory, guns they had around the walls, their short glock 9 and a 22 bobcat" she hands him a notebook.

"I asked her and she says she doesn't know where they are" Jack steps in as Negan looks right to Rick.

"Is that true" Olivia nods her head nervously, and Jack can tell she is about to cry. But this is a big deal, so Jack has no idea what Negan plans to do but she has a feeling it involves violence, which is a little extreme in this case.

"We had some people leave town those guns probably went with them" Rick speaks up trying to make some light of the situation.

"So Olivia sucks at her job then, is that what you're saying" Rick interrupts him "No that's not what i'm saying"

"There should be full accounting here top to bottom...right?" Negan directly asks Olivia and she blankly says "No, i mean yes the inventory is correct"

Jack shakes her head, there has to be a logical explanation for this she assumes they could be hiding them, it's something they would do and Rick seems to be lying through his teeth just to save his own ass she ponders in her mind.

"That's good but not so good too, you see what's in here isn't in there you're two handguns short...do you know where they are?" Olivia says no, she doens't.