Chapter 61 - Invasion

Jack takes a deep breath, taking it easy with her man while they relax. Things are out of control, workers are angry, people are antsy and hungry, they are trapped inside. Negan is determined to get out one way or another and when he does, Rick will pay big time for this whole pile of shit he has dumped on the saviors.

"What is going to happen, Negan?" Jack lifts her head to look at him as his arm wraps around her shoulder. "I'm scared for you and everyone else, people are going to die and i can't live with myself if that happens" Jack says worried, and she is beyond that.

"Look it will be fine baby, we can figure this out no one is going to die you and me have a job to do, keep these people alive and that is what we are going to fucking do, i swear to you" Jack nods her head, a small tear rolls out of her eye down her pretty face. "Don't cry baby" he wipes the tear away.

"I know, i just care so much you know"

"Yeah, you do and that is one of the things i love about you, the way you care about people is beyond anything it makes you so much more amazing and you are pretty fucking amazing baby, and i mean that with all i have in me"

"I just fucking love you so much" Jack stands up, and takes Negan's hand, he grabs Lucille off the table and they leave the empty kitchen behind them. As they walk back to their room, gunshots can be heard as the snipers at the windows face off with someone outside.

"Jack stay here" Negan rushes to the windows but he ducks down as shots fly through the broken glass, and the other guys get down as well. "What the fuck is going on out there" he yells and no one answers him. Jack stays away from the windows, and she watches as the workers below also look up and around, trying to find out what is going on.

Just then a trash truck crashes through the wall, causing a loud bang and entry for the walkers who begin to flood in. Jack looks down and yells for Negan. "Negan, look" he comes over and looks down, the workers scramble to get up the stairs and some are attacked and eaten as walkers come in. Saviors line up to shoot them but there are to many as they get outnumbered quickly.

"We are fucked now" Negan yells out as his closest lieutenants come out to help shoot, Jack follows Arat and Laura to the armory to get more guns, and Jack not really knowing how to shoot a machine gun, she grabs her handgun and runs back out to help. But she is stopped by Negan. "No, stay back baby, i don't want you here, we need to get to our room and let them handle it"

"No i have to help, please i have to people are dying down there" Jack pleads and the look in her eyes is dyer, she wants nothing more than to hold up and protect herself and Negan but she also wants to help save others as she cares so much for their lives.

"Fuck, then i am staying with you, let me get a gun hold onto her for a minute" Negan hands Lucille to Jack as he runs down the hall and comes out with an large gun. He stands next to Jack as they shoot from above towards the opening, both of them hitting walkers in the head like Negan has shown her. Regina and others block the stairwell on the other side, shooting down walkers to barricade them from coming up the steps.

After they get things under control, Negan realizes they are in even deeper shit then they were before and he and Jack head to the meeting room, out of breath and exhausted. Eugene meets them in there, and he apologizes for his plan that did not work, and he explains that maybe there are other options they can take. "I have come to believe that if we use said guns, shoot down walkers to make clearing just enough to get out then we would be all hunky dory"

Jack takes a seat as Negan stares down the mullet man, intrigued by what he has come up with. It can work, but it will take a lot of ammo, and they really are out of options at this point. "It'll take a hell of an ass load of ammo"