Chapter 51 - Before The War

Jack stares deeply into her man's eyes as she waits for him to answer, she wants him to be honest with her right now. For them to do this as one, he has to let her know about things, Jack hates being left in the dark about this and she just hisses through her teeth, as Negan guides his hand up and down her thigh, nervously shifting in his chair.

"What do you wanna know baby?" He speaks up in a low, deep tone and Jack gives him that look the little eye thing she does when she knows that he lies to her.
"Let me guess you heard that shit i said to Sasha, look baby, i meant to tell you i just fuck i didn't want you to worry, because i know you and i know that you will stop me from going to the pickup, but right now i got a plan" Jack steps off his lap and paces in front of him.

"Negan, you have to consider how i feel, and i want to know about this plan and what you heard about Rick i mean what the fuck is going on?" Jack gets a little mad, but she tries real hard not to lash out at Negan, that is the last thing she needs is to turn into a bitch, but she has a feeling she is about too.

Her breathing deepens and her heart races, but she takes a step back and thinks before she speaks. "Talk to me, please?" Jack looks to him, waiting for him to talk to her. He runs his hand along the back of his head, sighing.

"I had Simon out and about and he came across a junkyard Rick and them had been at, now i told him we won't approach them just yet, but tomorrow is the pickup so today, we're heading there to negotiate a new deal. I had a few guys spying on them while Rick was there he overheard the plan, so now we need to get these garbage people on my side"

"Shit, i had no idea about that do you really think these people will help us?"

"Sure as shit baby, i make them an offer they can't refuse, they will be on our side faster than you can blink besides baby, i need my right hand woman with me so what do you say?"

Jack thinks for a minute, mostly about if this is a good idea or not, but they have to do something build up as much resistance against Rick Grimes as they can. "Yeah of course babe, but what exactly does Rick have planned, i mean what is the deal?"

"Well, he has scavenged a shit ton more guns, and he has apparently got these trash people as allies now, but that is all about to change, we just need to wait for the rest of the clan to get here so we can discuss the plan"

"Yeah, makes a whole lot of sense" Jack returns to his lap as Arat and Gavin walk in followed by Simon and Dwight. They all take their seats, Eugene also walks in for what reason he has to be there, Jack has no clue. Negan sets Lucille down as they all stare at him, he has his arms across Jack's legs and he breaths out deeply.

"Alright, well as you all know tomorrow is pickup day at good old Alexandria, and word on the fuckin' street is, Rick the fuckin' prick has got more guns and he plans on trying to pull shit. He has got some new people on his side, so Jack and a select few of you are going to this junkyard now it is our job to convince them who is in fuckin' charge now"

All of them look to Negan and Jack, wondering the game plan exactly. Jack looks to her man, and he gives her a nod, meaning she can tell them, she is slowly starting to get involved in saviors business. Most of them think it's fucked up, but Negan is the boss and if he says that Jack is involved then they have to deal with it.

Jack clears her throat to speak up. "Well, the plan is to get them on our side, maybe we have to do a little persuasion with Lucille here, but we need to get them to go along with Rick and then bang take control and fuck them over, well at least we have to try. You see Negan believes that Rick has got a whole shit load of guns and we need to take them, show them we are still in charge and then we all come home peacefully"