Chapter 74 - Execution

After hearing those words, Negan is furious more over the fact that Simon wants to kill Jack and his child. It is not okay, and something needs to be done, Negan is so mad that he wants him dead, he just has to figure out how to do it, with trying to be discreet about it. Negan and Jack both stare at the man, now in shock and Jack feels really sick to her stomach. She knew that Simon is a dick, but she never thought that he would try to kill her.

Jack knew that Simon had been planning to kill Negan but he is so low that he has to kill her too. She watches as Negan stares down Dwight and he is thinking, and it can't be good thoughts, she knows that look he is giving and he is definitely going to concoct something. Jack honestly wants to kill him more than Negan, because not only that he would kill her baby and she is now a badass mama, and she is protective and this just makes her blood boil so much that she takes deep breaths to calm herself.

"That is some interesting information D and i thank you for sharing it, now what i need from you is to play along with that dickheads plan, and then i will shock the fuck out of him maybe" he chuckles and he takes notice of Jack shaking nervously, and she gets up to grab a blanket and covers he whole body, returning to the couch. "You see D, Simon needs to be taken care of and i know just the right way to do it so, go on out there, and then when the time is right i will come out and surprise, i confront the sneaky fuckin' bastard"

Dwight looks shocked that, but he agrees to it. "I can do it, i won't let you down" Negan's mouth forms into a smile and he is confident that shit is going down. But he also has a little something in store for Dwight as well, unbeknownst to him. "He said after rounds, he wants me outside with the guys, so that is where he is going to be, what is the plan exactly?" The man questions, and Jack is also curious to see Negan kill the bastard, or she hopes that he does.

"Well go along with him, i will have some guys in the windows ready to shoot them down, on my go and when that happens well, Simon will be shocked as fuck to see me. I will come out from my little hiding place, and i plan on having Arat and the others subdue him. Now he might try to pull some shit on us, but i will shut that shit right down, play along D and things will be fan fucking tastic" Negan says with pride and he is about to have some fun.

Killing his ex right hand man, and former friend will be hard but he has to do. No one is safe with him around since he has obviously gone of his rocker. If Negan were to decide to keep him around, he could easily get more people killed and he could snap and go through with his plan to kill him and Jack and take over the whole joint. Negan can't have that so now is the time for him to be exterminated, and Jack is actually anxious to see Negan in action, killing him will be a real good show.

"You got it, got a few hours yet so i will be out there, when he shows up, come out and win" Dwight says with confidence and he gets up to leave the room. Jack stays on the couch, and she is shivering and needs more medicine since she can't seem to shake this cold she has.

"Babe, can you please hand me the medicine there, i think i need some more my throat is burning again" Jack coughs and Negan hands her the pills, and a glass of water.

"Jack, i'm really starting to worry this sickness is not good for you or the peanut. Fuck i wish Harlan was still here that dumb fuck had to get his ass killed, stupid fuck" he chuckles even though it's not really funny. "You just need to take it easy baby, i promise i can handle things with Simon and then i have to take care of Dwight, Laura is ready to confront him and i got just the plan"

"Okay" she coughs and shifts slightly to get up. "Shit i have to pee, just wait i will be right back" Jack gets up and quickly runs to the bathroom, and she had to pee really bad. When she returns Negan is sitting with his hands on his legs, his face cupped in them as he sighs.