Chapter 41 - Wicked Games

Negan and Jack leave the abandoned house after their quick little talk as they make their way back to the Grimes house, where Jack is anxious to cook something special in that kitchen. She has so many thoughts going through her head, mostly just about the last 10 minutes, as her and Negan approach the house.

"So what do you plan on making with me, babe i'm thinking something easy, that the kid will like, or whatever you want me to make?" Jack asks Negan and she sees the devilish grin plastered on his face.

"How about some spaghetti, you know how fucking good i am about making that, and they have fresh tomatoes here, maybe we can make some fresh sauce and whatever kind of fucking pasta they have, how does that sound babe?"

"You are so fuckin' hot when you talk about food, fuck me i just can't take you sometimes you are killing me Negan, you really are" Jack expresses her feelings.

"Oh fuck i don't want you to die on me baby, you know i can't live without you"

"I won't but i'm so hungry so let's go eat" the hungry girl says and goes on with wanting to cook the dinner. Of course Negan has to make a joke.

"As long as i get to kiss the cook, i'm all for it" Jack pokes his arm in a playful way before walking into the house.

Jack walks in to the house and gets pans out to cook. Negan walks in and sets Lucille down, so she looks over to him as he runs a hand through his scruffy chin.

"What's wrong baby?" Jack asks as she knows he has something on his mind, she has been with him long enough to know that when he is thinking long and hard about something he runs his hand along his chin.

"I really have got to shave this shit off" Jack looks to him in shock, she has to ask him again what he said.

"What. I can't believe you just said that babe, you can't do that i love your face the way it is, i will kill you if you shave it off" Negan stands still for a moment while Carl and Judith sit in the living room, as Olivia makes more lemonade.

"Sorry baby, i gotta get this shit off, it's fuckin' driving me fuckin' crazy" Negan walks up the steps to Rick's bathroom to just help himself, use whatever he wants.

"Fuck" Jack says under her breath as she follows him up the steps, and she walks into the bathroom where he is looking around in cabinets for shaving cream.

"Damn Rick doesn't keep his shit stocked up, how the fuck does he shave with this shit" Negan pulls out a small tube of shaving cream and rubs it on his face and chin, and Jack is feeling her heart attack come on right about now. He is really going to shave his face, this pisses her off a lot but she goes along with it cause she loves him.

"I fuckin' swear on my life this better be worth it to you because i love your face so fucking much and now you're ruining it' Jack pouts as she stands at the door with her arms folded.

"Don't worry baby, i will still be really fuckin' sexy to you, after" Negan picks up the blade and runs it along his chin. Then up to his face as Jack watches in sadness as his face is shaven.

"Maybe i should help you, just sit down here for me and i can help" Jack moves closer to him and he sits down and she straddles his lap and gently runs the blade across his skin being extra careful not to cut him.

"Watch baby, don't want you cutting my throat by accident" he says with deep laughter. "But i trust you to not cut me"

"I won't, i promise" Jack shaves a little more off, but he stops her and she sits off of his lap while he moves closer to the mirror. "What is wrong?"

"I got it from here babe, i really wanna get a close shave, this short stubble annoys the fuck out of me so it has to fucking go" he expresses with a hint of anger, and Jack shakes her head as she watches him, closely shave over his chin again.