Chapter 46 - Don't Know You

Sounds of a burning body fill Jack's thoughts, his flesh on fire as he lays head first in the flames. Negan had thrown him in there head first, his legs still hanging out as he burned alive. It has to be one of the worst things Jack has ever seen, her boyfriend just did that, horrifically killed him in cold blood. There honestly wasn't any need for that, and Jack still stands in shock with tears running down her face.

Negan held him the fire making sure his body burned, some people had to leave the room and little kids were taken away, before they can see the charred body inside the flames. Jack waits till most of the people clear out and walk back to their work stations.

Negan walks back over to Dwight and he looks at Jack and he can't help but notice her reaction. She looks scared and pissed off, and Negan worries about her she never seen this side of him and he might learn to regret this if she leaves him. That will rip him in half if she left him over this, he has to talk with her and make sure she is okay.

Negan wraps his arm around Dwight. "A good thing we got a spare Doctor Carson. I trust you Dwighty Boy. I never should have doubted ya, i am sorry about Sherry she was something else and your poor unborn child, that has to kill you inside, so i am sorry"

"I'm not sorry" he says cold heartedly.

"Ice cold..i love it" he pats his shoulder and walks away over towards Jack. He orders the men to remove his body and that is what they do. Jack walks away as Negan approaches her, she then ignores him as he follows her.

"Jack, wait up baby" he picks up his pace to keep up with her, Lucille swinging in his hands. "Damn, slow down, i can't keep up" Jack walks faster till she reaches their room, where she slams the door on his face.

"Don't fucking do this baby, just talk to me i...i didn't think that you would get so mad over this, i mean yeah i should have guessed but talk to me about it, like we talk about everything" Jack curls up on the floor as Negan stands in the hall locked out of his own room, which is also hers but that is not the point to him.

"Fuck off Negan" she yells loud enough to hear her through the door. "Just leave me the fuck alone, i don't want to talk to you" but he keeps trying to get her to open the door which makes her even more angrier.

"Jack, open the door. This is bullshit" he gets a little angry with her, and that is unusual for him. Most of the time he is mild mannered with her, but this is different she is being a bitch and he hates that right now. Negan always knew that she can be a bitch, and this is really the first time he has seen her act this way.

Jack opens the door and he walks in setting Lucille down. She sits down on the bed to write in her journal but tears fill her eyes as she looks at the lyrics on the page. It's the song she is writing for Negan, and after what just happened she is more or less scared of him.

Negan walks over to her and sits down on the bed, he sighs and runs a hand over his chin. He has no clue what to say to her, he wants to calm her and hold her close but she seems to be very content in what she is doing.

"Jack, look i'm sorry okay i know you probably fucking hate me or you think i am the fucking devil in disguise right about now but talk to me tell me what you are feeling, i love you so much baby" he places his hand on her leg and she shuffles away drastically. She nearly falls off the bed to get away from him, as he moves closer to try and hold her. "Baby girl"

"Don't you dare fuckin' touch me right now, and don't call me baby girl i am so fucking mad at you i can't even fucking look at you" Jack lets him have it, she never curses that much and she has the look of complete rage in her green eyes.

Jack has tears running down her face, as she gets off the bed to get away from him. Negan stands up and grabs her arm gently to pull her back to him. She turns around and smacks him across the face.