Chapter 29 - Testing Limits

When those words come out of Jack's mouth, Negan really has no idea what to say. He has no idea she went through a miscarriage, he thought the worst thing she went through was the beatings and assaults she got, but this broke his heart. Negan can see how traumatized she is from that, the poor girl has been through so much, but she is still alive and here with him.

"I had to tell you i guess, i just i wanted you to know about it, because i don't want there to be any more secrets between us anymore" Jack says as she walks around his office. She has never been in here before, so she takes a good look at everything.

"Hey look at me, i'm glad you told me it means that you trust me enough to tell me and i know how hard it was for you to tell me that"

"It was, but now you know and there isn't anymore secrets to keep from you"

"You are right"

"So how about i go out to the gardens and pick out some fresh veggies for dinner tonight, unless you have an issue with me going outside again"

"Nope, go for it baby i have a fuckin' bone to pick with a certain someone"

"Who?" Jack asks "Wait did you here about Dwight?"

"What about Dwight?" Negan seems to be concerned, did something happen that he doesn't know about.

"He fucked up, earlier when i went to see Daryl, called me a slut so i fucked him up threatened him"

"That is my fuckin' girl, i'm starting to think that you're a bigger bad ass then me" he licks his bottom lip, impressed with his girl right now.

"I know i can hold my own anymore, so what are going to do to Daryl?"

"Relax baby, just going to test his limits a little and since Dwight's been trying to break him it's time to get him to obey me"

"Well good luck with that babe, Daryl seems a little tough so have fun with that dickhead"

"Man, i just fuckin' love you"

"Oh, i know that" Jack expresses as their lips connect deeply.

"I will see you soon baby" Negan slaps her ass as she walks away.

-Jack POV-

Since it is so nice outside, i grab my jacket and put it on to go outside. I realize now that i have never got to pick from the garden, so this is a great opportunity. I walk down to the outside, and down to the garden where a few people are working, but they pay no mind to me. I have been told by Karen that if anyone wants things from here they have to use their points.

I have been keeping track of mine and i know how much i have, so it's not a problem to use them. I know that since i'm with Negan i wouldn't have to pay, i choose to pay and he hates that. He wants me to have whatever i want for free and that's not okay with me.

The people tending the gardens finally acknowledge me as i lean down to inspect the tomatoes, they look fuckin' delicious so i pick a few and place them inside my basket. I also find some lettuce and cucumbers, my mouth waters, i love fresh vegetables but i wish there was fruit too. I love fresh fruit too.

As i am picking, the people around me kneel all of a sudden as my handsome man walks past. I don't have to kneel, he spots me and he walks towards me, looking so fuckin' sexy, leather jacket unzipped, Lucille on his shoulder, fuck me he is hot.

"Hey, beautiful what are you doing?" Negan slips his arm around my waist, as the people are still kneeling.

"Picking some stuff, is that okay with you?" I say just to tease him, he loves that side of me.