Chapter 18 - Revelations

The doors to the outside open with the bright, early sun hitting Jack's face and she breaths it in. Today is the day she finally gets away from the sanctuary and Negan thinks it's a great idea for her to get out again and he will be with her the whole time. Even though she has to learn how to use a gun today, the mere thought of actually going somewhere else besides here is enough to satisfy her and Jack is excited. She has her man with her and there is no better feeling in the world. Negan holds Jack's hand as they head out to his black charger, and she admires his beautiful car. She would kill to drive this beauty, but Negan probably won't allow her to drive it, but she asks anyways.

"Babe, i love your car i think that maybe you should let me drive it sometime" she leans into him and looks up to him seductively. Negan snickers, and she knows what he is about to say.

"Sorry baby, not gonna happen i only drive this puppy this car, is...it's important to me" he preaches and Jack can't help but crack, up she thought that he has to be joking.

"You have got to be joking, Negan it's a fuckin' car, i mean do you like this car more than me or even Lucille?" Jack questions him and he almost looks stunned that she even suggested that, he is actually quite hurt that she thinks that.

"Hell fucking no baby, i love this car but i love you so much more, and Lucille here well i love her too, but you baby, you are way more important than this fuckin' car i can assure you" Jack feels a certain feeling in her stomach, the butterflies she gets around him and she loves that feeling.

"Okay, i believe you but now you have to kiss me" Negan licks his lips and pulls her closer to him to kiss her deeply. They embrace in each others hold, until Negan looks out the corner of his eyes and sees a certain two people show up at the gates.

"Mmm, hold that thought baby, we got some visitors"

Negan lets go of Jack and she watches as he walks past her over to the entrance, she don't know who the people are, but she has an idea. The man and woman look familiar to her, Jack knows for sure she had seen them around the factory floor before.

Those must be the workers who ran away with the medicine, i can't believe they had the guts to come back here. I know Negan is not going to like this at all, i could tell from the look in his eyes that he is really fuckin' pissed. I don't blame him either these people stole medicine that others need too, i mean i know that because i work in the infirmary, i had a few people come in for insulin.

I never once saw these two come in for it though, i have no idea when they even got the chance to steal it, that stuff is under lock and key, courtesy of Dr. Carson. Well Negan had told him specifically to lock that shit up, for this reason. So my guess is they broke in there and they most likely broke the lock to get into it. Fuckin' cowards they take it and run. I watch my hot ass boyfriend stroll over to the gate where they stand and he has Lucille on his shoulder and he looks so fuckin' sexy like that. He is the big, bad leader after all and i walk over behind because i'm curious what he plans to do. I kind of have an idea, but this should play out quite interesting.

"Well i'll be damned, you two look like absolute fuckin' hell, and you have my shit too" Jack can't help but laugh at his words as she stands next to him as the two people stare at him.

"Negan...we're sorry..we really are" the woman speaks up and she cries for forgiveness, but Negan seems to be intrigued, so he opens the gate and calls his men out to put them in the cells.

"Simon, get the guys out here it seems like our lost puppy's have come back, so i think they need to be taught a lesson" he clicks off his walkie and puts it back on his belt as he waits for them to show up. A few minutes later, a few saviors come out and they take the man and the woman away, as Negan and Jack both watch the man try to fight them off. But they beat him pretty bad. His face is bloody and they drag him off to the cells along with the girl. Jack walks up and presses herself against Negan's back, and he turns around to hold her waist.