Chapter 16

9 weeks together

The next day back in L.A

She looks at the mail that she is almost halfway through and she looks at Bruno who is sitting on the floor behind her desk petting Geronimo and she tells him, i'm glad I didn't let you talk me out of coming into the office today and Bruno tells her, it'll all still be there tomorrow and what I had in mind would've been fun and productive and Leila laughs and tells him, yes with more to add to it and sex can wait you horn dog and she stops to answer the phone which she answers on speaker and she hears a woman saying, this is Miss Dawson and i'd like to speak to Mr Mars regarding the catering he wants my company to do for him and Bruno shakes his head at her and Leila tells the woman, i'm sorry but Mr Mars is busy and can't take your call right now but i'll let him know you called and Leila gets no further as the woman interrupts her and tells her, your his... very personal assistant... from what i've read in the media so stop keeping him busy and let me talk to him dear then you can get back to what you were both doing, there's a good girl and Leila is finding it hard not to snap at the woman with her innuendos and tone which have pissed her off and she takes a deep breath and tells the woman, I don't know what your talking about and Bruno comes and stands beside her and puts his arm around her shoulders and tells the woman, Miss Dawson, i'm Bruno Mars and I don't like or appreciate the way you've just spoken to my personal assistant or what you were implying, I won't be requiring your services any longer because although your catering company has a good reputation, you are lacking in manners and respect and the woman stutters but and Bruno tells her, goodbye and hangs up the phone on her and Leila isn't surprised that Bruno intervened and cut the woman off and hung up on her and she tells him, thanks, you didn't have to do that Bruno and he tells her, I won't stand by and let anyone get away with speaking to you like that and being disrespectful to you.

She smiles and tells Bruno, I understand that as you treat everyone the same and with respect but some people who are rich or in a position of power sadly don't, it happens and I deal with it when it has and Leila is shocked as Bruno turns to face her and asks her angrily, who else has fucking spoken to you like that and why the fuck didn't you tell me and Leila stares at Bruno feeling shocked at his anger and she realises that his anger has turned her on and the anger she had felt for the damned caterer has gone and she takes a breath and tells Bruno, it doesn't happen often and who doesn't matter but Miss Dawson is the first since it came out that we're seeing each other that has implied that we were busy getting it on and hopefully she'll be the last.

He knows that trying to get Leila to tell him who has been rude or disrespectful to her will be next to impossible as she knows how to keep her mouth shut and he tells her, I need to know if anyone who works for me or that i've worked with or anyone close to me has ever spoken to you or treated you with disrespect like that and if so I want to know who and Bruno's relieved when Leila tells him, nobody.

She moves closer to Bruno and strokes her hands up his chest and kisses his neck and she hears his breath catch and he asks her, what about your rule about keeping our hands and mouths off each other when we're in the office and she kisses the corner of his lips and looks at him and tells him, some rules are meant to be broken, I want us to touch each other, I want you inside me, now shut up and kiss me Bruno and he takes her mouth just like she wants him to.

He pulls back from their kiss and pulls his head back when Leila tries to kiss him and she kisses along his jawline as he tells her, I want you baby but I don't think us having sex while i'm feeling this angry is a good idea, it might get a bit rough and Bruno's surprised as Leila stops kissing him and she takes a step back from him and takes her top and bra off and drops them on the floor and tells him, seeing you angry has turned me on and she unzips her shorts and he watches them fall down her legs and as she kicks them off she tells him, I know you won't hurt me no matter how angry you are and she comes over to him wearing nothing but a white thong and she presses her body against his and tells him, I can handle rough, give me what you've got baby and she strokes her hands down his body and drops to her knees and she keeps her eyes on his as she unbuckles his belt and unzips his jeans and Bruno kicks his sneakers off and Leila pulls his jeans slowly down his legs and off his feet then she strokes her hands slowly up his legs and she leans forward and licks his dick from base to tip slowly and she takes as much as she can of his dick into her mouth and works her mouth up and down on him and Bruno grips her head, groans and tells Leila, fuck yes, touch yourself baby and Leila slips her left hand down her body keeping her eyes on Bruno's and slips it in between her legs and rubs her kitty and she moans and Bruno tells her, fuck, stop and she lets his dick go slowly from her mouth and flicks her tongue over the tip and Bruno pulls her to her feet and into his arms and kisses her deeply and strokes her body and kisses his way down her chest and squeezes both of her breasts and pulls on her nipples making her gasp and he strokes his right hand down her body and in between her legs and feels how wet she is for him and he rips her thong off and drops it onto the floor and tells her, there's my kitty and he pulls away from Leila and sits on her chair and pulls her onto his lap and Leila lowers herself onto his dick and she holds onto his shoulders and rides him as Bruno licks, sucks and bites her neck, breasts and nipples making her moan and shiver and ride him faster and Bruno tells her, go and stand facing the wall and Leila stops riding him and gets up and goes and stands facing the wall.

She feels excited and Bruno comes up behind her and tells her, brace yourself baby and she leans against the wall with her hands and he spanks both cheeks of her ass and she feels the spanks vibrate through her kitty making her moan and tremble and Leila feels Bruno rub his erection up and down her in between the cheeks of her ass and he slides his dick inside her and starts pounding into her hard and fast and he pulls on her hair turning her head and kisses her and he lets her hair go and grips her hips hard as he continues to pound into her and Leila can feel her orgasm building and her orgasm goes through her and she screams his name as she comes and a few minutes later Bruno comes calling out her name breathing hard like her and Leila leans heavily against the wall and Bruno leans heavily onto her and wraps his arms around her.

She can't help but sigh after they've cleaned up and gotten dressed when she picks up her ripped white thong off the floor from under her desk and she holds it up and looks over at Bruno who's watching her smirking and he tells her, it had to come off and Leila laughs and tells him, you can take my underwear off me without ripping them and Bruno smiles and asks her, where would be the fun in that and she laughs and tells him, the next rare occasion that you're wearing boxers i'm going to rip them off you and Bruno laughs and tells her, go for it.