Chapter 105 Part 1

14 weeks later

Tokoriki Island Resort in Fiji

He can still feel his heart racing from Leila riding him after she'd woken him up with a blow job and he tells Leila as she kisses his chest and neck, thanks for my wake up call baby and Leila smiles and tells him, my pleasure, happy anniversary Mr Hernandez and Bruno smiles and he tells Leila, happy anniversary Mrs Hernandez and Bruno cups the back of Leila's neck and he kisses her and Leila pulls back from their kiss and Bruno groans and he tells Leila, gimme those lips woman, I want more sugar and Leila laughs, kisses his lips noisily and tells him, I think you've had enough sugar for now, we've been fucking like rabbits since we got here last night Bruno, we need to eat and a shower would be good and Bruno rolls them over so he's on top of Leila and he kisses Leila and strokes her pussy and Bruno groans as he feels how wet Leila's pussy is for him and Leila moans against his lips and Bruno pulls his lips from Leila's and he tells her, i'll never get enough of your sugar baby and Bruno slides 1 of his fingers into Leila's pussy and thrusts it in and out of her pussy slowly and Leila moans and says his name and Bruno slides a 2nd finger into Leila's pussy and flicks his thumb over her pearl and Leila moans and bites her bottom lip and he tells her, all I want to eat right now is your sweet pussy and Bruno continues to finger fuck Leila as he licks, strokes and kisses his way down her body and Bruno pulls his fingers out of Leila's pussy and he licks his fingers and groans and Leila moans and says to him, fuck... Bruno and he tells Leila, damn, you taste good and Bruno bends over and he licks Leila's pussy and pearl over and over again slowly and Bruno's self control snaps when Leila grabs his hair and comes against his mouth and cries out his name, he needs to be inside Leila now and Bruno pulls his mouth away from Leila's pussy, kneels in between her legs and thrusts his aching hard dick inside her pussy and Leila says his name and moans and Bruno groans and says fuck and he kisses Leila, grabs her hips and fucks her hard and fast.

He walks out of the bathroom and Bruno sees Leila standing on the deck of their villa wearing the white, mid thigh length Versace dress and matching sandals that he'd given her this morning as a gift for their 1st wedding anniversary and Bruno smiles and walks out onto the deck and he stands behind Leila and wraps his arms around her and Leila leans back against him and rests her hands over his and tells him, it's so beautiful here and Bruno kisses the left side of Leila's neck and tells her, you're beautiful and Leila asks him, have you got your hair looking the way you want it to now and Bruno leans his head against Leila's and tells her, oh yeah and Leila tells him, the only time you keep me waiting is when you do your hair and Bruno kisses Leila's head and tells her, I know you love my hair, so I gotta get it looking right for my woman and Bruno asks Leila, am I not worth waiting for and Leila turns around in his arms, clasps her hands behind his neck, kisses him and tells him, you're worth it alright, you're priceless Bruno and i'll always wait for you and Bruno whispers Leila's name, kisses her and tells her, you're priceless to me too.

She smiles and tells Bruno, your hair is looking pretty good and Bruno grins and tells her, yeah, I did good and Leila strokes the back of Bruno's neck and asks him, what are you up to Bruno and Bruno laughs and asks her, what makes you think i'm up to something and Leila looks into Bruno eyes and tells him, because when we were here for the last 2 weeks of our honeymoon you didn't bother with your hair and earlier I didn't think we were going to get out of bed anytime soon and after breakfast, we gave each other our anniversary gifts and then you carried me into the shower and you told me that we're going out for lunch and you asked me to wear this dress and these sandals that you gave me this morning, it seemed important to you that I wear them and while I was getting dressed, you put on that white shirt, those white shorts and white shoes and you're wearing the gold chain that I gave you earlier and you've done your hair and we've been awake since about 6am and i'm surprised we didn't go back to bed after our shower to sleep, I know you're up to something Bruno, I just don't know what... yet... we're dressed like we're going to a wedding and Leila laughs and Bruno goes still, he looks a little nervous and Leila stops laughing and she asks Bruno, is that it, are we going to a wedding, who's getting married, what's with all the secrecy.