Chapter 105 part 2

She sits down at the table and Bruno sits down beside her and Leila takes her sandals off, her feet are killing her and she wiggles her toes in the sand, sighs in pleasure and says, damn that feels good and Bruno asks her, are you ok baby and Leila smiles and she tells Bruno, I am now that i've got those sandals off, they're lovely, but they're new and dancing so much in them has killed my feet and Bruno smiles, kisses her and asks her, are you ready for a glass of champagne to toast us my little dancing queen and Leila looks at the bottle of champagne in the ice bucket on top of the table and Bruno strokes her hair and tells her, there's soft drinks in the cooler and Leila looks at Bruno and tells him, sorry, old habits die hard, i've been able to have the odd glass of white wine with you and I think that as long as I stay away from spirits and only drink when i'm happy and on special occasions then i'll be fine and i'm so happy right now that I could burst and what better way to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary and renewing our wedding vows than with champagne and Bruno asks her, are you sure Leila and she kisses Bruno and tells him, i'm sure Bruno and he smiles and opens the bottle of champagne and pours them both a glass of champagne and Leila lifts her glass up and Bruno lifts his glass up and holds it against hers and tells her, i'm so happy right now that I might dance in my birthday suit for you and Leila laughs and she tells Bruno, lucky me and Bruno grins and tells her, I love you and I love being married to you, happy anniversary Mrs Hernandez and Leila smiles and she tells Bruno, I love you and I love being married to you too, happy anniversary Mr Hernandez and Bruno kisses her and clinks his glass of champagne against hers and Leila takes a small sip of her champagne and it thankfully doesn't make her crave the burn of spirits and she's not feeling overwhelmed with memories of drinking in Mexico, the hypnosis is holding up and since her depression hasn't been a problem in nearly 2 months and seems to have gone away, she'd stopped taking her anti depressants a month ago and she's feeling great without them and Leila relaxes and takes another sip of champagne.

He couldn't have made things go better if he'd tried, even though the sexual tension had started burning between them while they had been renewing their wedding vows, it's not got in the way or stopped them from having a good time and Bruno knows that he and Leila will be having sex when they get back to their villa, they've danced and they've been talking and laughing and they've eaten almost everything that's in the cooler and Bruno's glad that Leila felt able to drink champagne, even though Leila's had 4 glasses of white wine with him over the last 2 months, he knows drinking makes Leila uneasy and Bruno understands why and Leila has surprised him as she's on her 2nd glass of champagne that she's been sipping slowly, just like she had with her 1st glass of champagne and Bruno lifts up the last thing they have left to eat out of the cooler and he puts the plate down onto the table and lifts the plastic lid off the plate to reveal chocolate covered strawberries and Leila tells him, there you go again and Bruno laughs feeling confused and he asks Leila, what are you talking about and Leila tells him, you never miss a fucking trick and Bruno laughs and he tells Leila, we always have chocolate covered strawberries on our anniversaries baby and Leila smiles and tells him, yes we do, it's our tradition and Leila kisses him and they feed each other the chocolate covered strawberries, just like they always do.

She smiles as she hears Charlie Wilson's song My valentine start to play that Bruno had written with Charlie and for what feels like the millionth time Leila looks around to see where the music is coming from, there's a speaker on either side of the arch with a basket of white roses sitting on top of them but Leila can't see what they're hooked up to and Bruno asks her, what are you looking for and Leila laughs and she tells Bruno, I can see the speakers but I can't see what they're hooked up to in order to play the playlist I know you made for us and Bruno laughs and he tells her, yeah, I made the playlist for us and the speakers are connected to my laptop and I don't know where the fuck Lonnie's hid that, I just told him to hook it up to the speakers and put it somewhere safe and out of sight and she and Bruno laugh and Leila smiles and tells Bruno, i'm glad it's just us here, that poor registrar couldn't get out of here quick enough after we renewed our wedding vows and no wonder with Lonnie and Dave flanking him and watching him like a hawk and Leila laughs, but Bruno doesn't laugh with her, he just looks at her with a serious look on his face and Leila stops laughing and she asks Bruno, what's wrong Bruno, what am I missing here.