Chapter 80

Wed

10 days later

She looks at Bruno sitting at his desk and sees that he looks sad again, she's seen him look sad quite a few times since they got home from Hawaii and Leila knows it's because he hasn't been able to make up with Jaime over the phone and every time he tries they just end up arguing and he gets off the phone with Jaime and snaps at her, he always apologises to her within a few minutes but it can't go on, she can't stand seeing him torn up and she knows that although Bruno is still angry with Jaime for what she said and did in Hawaii, he misses her, he's close with his family and falling out with Jaime and arguing with her is tearing him apart and she can't stand it and Leila knows for him she has to try and make things right.

He stops with Leila beside her car and he asks her, are you sure you want to do this and Leila tells him, i'm sure that I want to try and hopefully my meeting with Jaime will go well and you 2 will finally be able to work things out and be ok with each other again Bruno and he sighs and tells her, Jaime has been impossible to talk to, she might start arguing with you like she has with me, I wish she could be like Presley, Tiara and Tahiti who came here and apologised to us a week ago and Leila strokes his jaw and tells him, I know it might not go well with Jaime but I need to try, I hate seeing you sad and I know falling out with Jaime and arguing with her is tearing you apart and stressing you out and that's why i'm going to meet with Jaime now and he kisses her and tells her, I love you Leila and I know this isn't easy for you and that you're only doing this for me and whether it goes well or not, I want you to know that I appreciate you doing this and Leila smiles and tells him, you're worth it, I want you to be happy, I love you too sugar bear and he smiles and she kisses him and gets into her car and Bruno watches Leila drive away and he hopes that her meeting with Jaime goes well and that Jaime doesn't say anything else to Leila that hurts her and he decides that they'll do what they did on Valentine's day 4 days ago when Leila gets home which is sure to make them both happy, sexually satisfied and exhausted.

She feels shocked from what Jaime has told her and she's so fucking angry and Leila gets into her car and lets the tears she'd been fighting fall at last, she had been determined not to let Jaime see her cry and she leans back in her seat and gets her phone out of her bag and plays the recording she'd made of their meeting and when it finishes playing Leila breathes slowly trying to bank her anger down and she's glad that she'd taken a leaf out of Bruno's book and had recorded her meeting with Jaime, not that Jaime knows of course, because if she had there's no way she would have said what she had and Leila wouldn't know that Jaime is hell bent on hurting Bruno and why and the bitch has given her 2 options and Leila laughs at that and wipes her tears away with her fingers as the 2 options Jaime had given her have the same result, to hurt Bruno terribly and Jaime had gloated when she'd told her that if she tells Bruno what she said she'll rip the family apart and Bruno won't believe her and it's up to her what will hurt Bruno the least of her options and Leila regrets not beating the shit out of Jaime who had seen that she wanted to hit her and had baited her and told her that she'd tell Bruno she flipped on her and the other customers in the coffee shop would be her witnesses and Leila knows that whatever she decides to do is going to hurt Bruno badly and it kills her and Leila prays that she can think of a way to stop Jaime from hurting Bruno and destroying their lives and their marriage and she hopes she never has to play the recording of her meeting with Jaime to Bruno which she knows will hurt him deeply.

She plays with Bruno's hair as they lie naked on top of their bed relaxing after another round of sex and she looks over at the huge red rose heart shaped flower arrangement that he'd given her 4 days ago for Valentine's day and she smiles and Bruno strokes her back and asks her, will you tell me now about your meeting with Jaime and Leila closes her eyes and tells him, it didn't go well like I told you when I got home, i'm sorry Bruno and he tells her, you've nothing to be sorry for baby, you tried, I just want to know what Jaime said to you and Leila kisses his chest and looks at him, strokes his neck slowly with her right index finger and asks him, I thought we were recreating what we did on Valentine's day and Bruno smiles and tells her, we are baby and she tells him, there was no talk of Jaime then and they'll be no talk of her now and she kisses him and she strokes, kisses and licks her way down his body and works her mouth and right hand on his dick and Leila feels her kitty get wet for him as he groans and cusses and he tells her, fuck, baby enough, ride me and she lets his dick go slowly from her hand and mouth and she straddles him and Bruno grips her hips and she lowers herself onto his dick and she rides him slowly and kisses him and she scratches her nails over his nipples and down his chest and Bruno moans against her lips and she bites and pulls on his bottom lip and she sits up and rides him faster and Bruno tells her, fuck, yes baby, just like that and she smiles and moans and arches her back, she feels so fucking close and Bruno pumps his hips up matching her pace and Leila's orgasm hits her and she screams his name and scratches his chest and Bruno calls out her name as he orgasms a couple of minutes later and she lies down on top of him breathing hard like him and she kisses his neck and Bruno kisses her head and strokes her back and Leila wishes that they could stay like this forever.

He looks at Leila on her knees working her mouth up and down his dick in the shower with her eyes on his and he groans and grabs some of her hair with his right hand and he leans his head back against the wall in the shower and Leila starts to hum as she gives him a blow job and the vibration of her hum on his dick makes Bruno's eyes roll back and he groans her name and tells her, you're fucking killing me baby and she continues and Bruno can't take it anymore and he tells her, stop and she lets his dick go from her mouth and licks it slowly from base to tip and he groans and tells her, fuck, that's it and he pulls her up and kisses her and he turns her around to face the wall and she leans against it and he smacks her ass, rubs the head of his dick in between the cheeks of her ass and slides all of his aching hard dick inside her making them both moan and he fucks her hard and fast and smacks her ass and Leila moans his name and tells him, fuck yes, damn Bruno and he smacks her ass and asks her, who does this pussy belong to baby, tell me damn it and Leila moans and tells him, you, fuck, only you Bruno and he smiles satisfied with her answer and he fucks her faster and Bruno feels sweat dripping down his face and he's breathing hard like Leila and he feels Leila's body tremble and he smacks her ass again and tells her, damn right your pussy belongs to me and Leila comes crying out his name and Bruno grips her hips hard and calls out her name as he comes and he leans against Leila heavily for a minute and he pulls his dick out of her and pulls her back against him and wraps his arms around her and kisses the left side of her neck and closes his eyes and Leila puts her hands over his on her waist and she turns her head and kisses his upper left arm and Bruno's glad that despite the shit that's going on with Jaime, he and Leila are doing just fine.

She smiles as she and Bruno wearing just their robes sit on the sofa in the family room eating spaghetti and meatballs and Bruno tells her, you look happy baby and Leila tells him, I am, i'm happy with you horn dog and Bruno grins and leans over and gives her a quick kiss and tells her, i'm happy with you too baby and she tells him, you weren't kidding when I got home and you told me that you wanted to recreate what we did on Valentine's day, you even got us spaghetti and meatballs from Mario's for dinner and i'm willing to bet you got us what we had for desert then too and Bruno laughs and tells her, if somethings worth doing then it's worth doing right and yeah, i've got chocolate cake for desert and she smiles, bites her bottom lip and asks him, how about after we have our chocolate cake you do me right some more and Bruno tells her, damn baby and he laughs a little and tells her, I will baby, trust me and Leila twirls some spaghetti onto her fork and tells him, you better eat up horn dog, you've got work to do and Bruno laughs and tells her, you too baby and Leila smiles as they continue to eat and despite how many times they've had sex since she got home, she can't wait to have Bruno inside her again.

She laughs with Bruno as they both yawn at the same time as she gets into bed beside him and he pulls her naked body closer to his and strokes her hip and she tells him, we've worn each other out and Bruno tells her, yeah, for now and she laughs and kisses him and he strokes her hair and tells her, I love you Leila, i'm going to try really fucking hard not to snap at you again, I don't know what i'd do without you baby and she strokes his chest and tells him, I love you too Bruno and I don't know what i'd do without you either, I know you don't mean it when you snap at me and Bruno kisses her and tells her, i'm glad you know I don't mean it, but that doesn't make it right, it's not fair and it needs to stop and she puts her right index finger over his lips and tells him, I understand and I know you're hurting, you've got your family on at you to work things out with Jaime and it's frustrating you and stressing you out not being able to work things out with her yet, give it time and she kisses him and he tells her, I know despite how you feel about her, you met up with Jaime because you love me and it didn't go well and i'm not going to ask you again what she said to you as i'm guessing since you've refused to tell me twice already that you're protecting me by not telling me so it can't be good, i've never known Jaime to act and behave the way she has been, it's fucking confusing and weird, i'm going to wait a day or 2 before I try yet again to talk to her and if i'm feeling pissed again afterwards then i'll go for a walk and cool down so I don't snap at you again baby and he yawns and she yawns too and they laugh and she kisses him and tells him, we need to sleep Bruno and he tells her, you're right and she rests her arm over his waist and kisses his chest and tells him, sweet dreams Mr Hernandez and Bruno strokes her hip and kisses her head and tells her, sweet dreams Mrs Hernandez and Leila closes her eyes and as she had earlier she says a silent prayer that she'll think of a way to stop Jaime from hurting Bruno, she feels torn up inside from not telling Bruno what Jaime had told her, Leila would love to scream at Bruno, don't trust her and have nothing more to do with her, don't tear yourself up over Jaime because she sure as hell isn't tearing herself up over you, but Leila can't bring herself to tell him, she wants to find a way where he doesn't get hurt at all and knowing that Bruno loves and misses Jaime when Jaime is hell bent on hurting him fucking infuriates her.