Chapter 40

Sat

the next day

She turns to face Bruno as the film dumb and dumber ends and Leila kisses him and Bruno strokes his hand down the right side of her body and she pulls back from their kiss and climbs of top of him, straddles him and she leans down and kisses him and Bruno strokes her body slowly and squeezes her ass and pulls her tighter against him and Leila grinds against him and moans as she feels his erection and she pulls back from their kiss and pulls his brown sweater off and she strokes his chest and grazes his nipples with her nails and Bruno groans and says fuck and Leila smiles and kisses and licks her way down his neck and chest as she unfastens the button and pulls down the zip on his black jeans and she climbs off him and Bruno groans and tells her, come back here but Leila ignores him and pulls his jeans down and she leans forward and licks his erection slowly from base to tip and she hears his breath catch and she looks at him as she leans down and takes as much of his dick into her mouth as she can and she works her mouth up and down it slowly and Bruno wraps her hair around his hand and tells her, suck me harder baby and she does and he groans and tells her, fuck, just like that baby and Leila continues giving Bruno a blow job and he pulls her head back and tells her, stop and she lets his dick go from her mouth slowly and she sits up and Bruno lets go of her hair and pulls her to him and kisses her and she lies down beside him and Bruno pulls back from her and tells her, my turn and he takes his jeans off and kisses her as he undresses her and Leila moans against his lips and Bruno stops stroking her body as his right hand reaches the top of her left thigh and she pulls back from their kiss and keeps her eyes on his as she takes hold of his right hand and guides it in between her legs and Leila breathes a sigh of relief because even though she feels nervous, she doesn't freeze up and Bruno strokes her kitty slowly and he kisses her as he slips 1 of his fingers inside her and works it in and out of her and Leila moans against his lips as he slips a second finger inside her and he works both of his fingers in and out of her and he pulls back from their kiss and pulls his fingers out of her and he licks them slowly making her want him more and he moves in between her legs and leans down and licks her kitty slowly and she moans and says fuck and Bruno continues to lick her kitty and he sucks on her bead and she raises her hips and Bruno pushes her hips down and he ignores her when she asks him, fuck me now Bruno and he slips 2 of his fingers in and out of her again and he licks and sucks her bead and Leila grabs his hair and then her orgasm hits her and she pulls Bruno's hair and cries out his name and Bruno pulls his fingers out of her and he licks her kitty slowly and he sits up and Leila watches Bruno as he strokes his dick against her kitty covering it in her wetness and Leila swallows hard as he starts to enter her and she tells him, fuck me from behind and Bruno pulls back from her a little and asks her, are you sure baby and she sits up and kneels in front of him and strokes his face and tells him, yes and Bruno looks into her eyes, blows out a breath and tells her, i'm not sure that's a good idea, we haven't been able to do that since and Leila interrupts Bruno and tells him, I know I haven't been able to let you take me from behind since Luke attacked me, but i'm doing better and i'm stronger now, and with the hypnosis and with what Martha has taught me to do when I freeze up, I feel ready for it now, I want it now and she asks him, don't you miss fucking me from behind, smacking my ass, pulling my hair and watching as you slide you dick in and out of me and Bruno groans, interrupts her and tells her, baby stop, you're fucking killing me here and Leila can see that her words have gotten to him and she kisses him and reaches in between their bodies and she strokes his dick and she bites his bottom lip and pulls on it and kisses his neck and she whispers in his left ear, you know you want my ass daddy, it's yours, take it and Bruno sucks in a breath, kisses her and strokes her back and ass and he pulls back from her and tells her, turn around baby and Leila pivots on her knees and turns around and Bruno strokes her ass and licks his way slowly up her spine and he kisses the right side of her neck and she moans and he pulls back and strokes his dick in between the cheeks of her ass and he slides his dick slowly inside her and she moans when Bruno's dick is fully inside her and he thrusts in and out of her slowly, stretching her and Leila moans and bites her bottom lip to stop herself from asking Bruno to fuck her harder, faster and Bruno grabs her hair and pulls her head back and kisses her and he lets her hair go and slips his arms around her and grabs her breasts and squeezes them and flicks his thumbs over her nipples and she moans and says fuck and Bruno lets go of her breasts and smacks the right side of her ass then he smacks the left side of her ass and Leila gasps and moans in pleasure as she feels the vibrations from Bruno smacking her ass shoot through her kitty and he holds onto her hips and thrusts harder and faster in and out of her and Leila moans and she tells Bruno, yes, fuck yes, right there and Bruno groans and says fuck baby and Leila trembles and comes screaming Bruno's name and Bruno groans and says fuck and Leila feels and hears him come and he slides his dick out of her and pulls her back against him and wraps his arms around her breathing heavily just like her and Leila feels Bruno's sweat drip onto her left shoulder and she puts her hands over his at her waist and Leila cries silently feeling relieved that she was able to let Bruno fuck her from behind again.

He kisses Leila's left shoulder and he asks her, are you ok baby and Leila clears her throat and tells him, i'm better than ok and she asks him, how you doing horn dog and Bruno smiles and he tells Leila, i'm great baby and Bruno goes still and he asks Leila, are you crying and she turns around and Bruno says shit at seeing her cry and he asks her, did I hurt you baby and Leila shakes her head no and tells him, no, these are happy, relieved tears and Bruno feels confused and he tells her, I don't understand and Leila wipes her tears away with her fingers and tells him, i've been psyching myself up since yesterday to ask you to fuck me from behind and hoping the hypnosis and what Martha taught me to do when I freeze up would work so you could and it did and i'm so relieved and Bruno breathes a sigh of relief that he hadn't hurt Leila and he tells her, i'm relieved too and Leila laughs through her tears, hugs him, kisses him and tells him, I love you horn dog and Bruno smiles and tells Leila, I love you too baby, but in future don't get yourself worked up if there's something you want to ask me or talk to me about and he wipes Leila's tears away with his thumbs and Leila tells him, after what happened with Lonnie yesterday I couldn't bring myself to ask you then and decided to wait a day or 2 and it felt right to ask you tonight and he kisses her and tells her, i'm glad you did, i've missed your ass and Leila laughs as Bruno wanted had her too and she tells him, me too and she hugs him and he kisses the top of her head and tells her, we're a mess baby, lets go have a quick a shower and Leila tells him, i'd love to and she asks him, but why does it have to be quick horn dog, what's the rush and Bruno laughs and tells Leila, oh I know exactly what is on your mind baby and Leila lifts her face to his and tells him, show me and Bruno lets Leila go and gets up off the bed and lifts her up and carries her into the bathroom and into the shower where they have sex again and Leila tells him breathlessly after they come, you really did know exactly what was on my mind and Bruno kisses her, pulls back, smirks and tells her, I know when my woman wants me and Leila smiles and tells him, I know when my man wants me and Bruno grins at Leila and tells her, see, we're perfect for each other and Leila smiles and tells him, I think you're right and Bruno smirks and tells her, baby, i'm always right and Leila laughs and tells him, you wish and Bruno kisses Leila and tells her, i've never been in sync with anyone like I am with you and Leila strokes his shoulders and tells him, me neither and they kiss and as she's washing his back Bruno feels relieved that Leila hadn't frozen up on him or had another flashback when he fucked her from behind and as she seems to be doing so well now, he doesn't feel he has to hold off anymore but Bruno decides to wait until Monday when they'll celebrate being together 6 months and he hopes it goes the way he wants it too.