Chapter 49

Fri 1 week later

Las Vegas

She hands Bruno and his band a bottle of water and a towel as they walk off stage and they all thank her as they take them from her and Bruno stands beside her and drinks half his bottle of water and all Leila can think as she watches his throat move as he drinks is damn, she wants him and he pats the sweat on his face and neck with the towel she gave him and he looks at her and kisses the side of her neck and whispers in her ear, lets go and he clasps her right hand and leads her to his dressing room and as soon as they walk in he closes the door and she flips the lock on the door and kisses him deeply and strokes his body and Bruno pulls her tight against him and she can feel his erection through his shorts and she grinds against him and slips her hands under his jersey and strokes his back and Bruno lifts her up and she wraps her legs around his waist and he pulls back from their kiss and she tries to kiss him again and he tells her wait, baby, give me a minute to get us a little bit more privacy and she tells him hurry up and kisses his neck and bites his ear as he carries her into the bathroom and he slams the door shut and lets her go and presses her up against the door and kisses her and she pulls his jersey off wanting to feel his skin against hers and she takes her t shirt off and presses her body against his and Bruno pulls her short denim skirt up and reaches in between them and strokes her kitty through her thong making her moan and she pulls her lips from his and tells him fuck me now and he smirks at her and slips 2 of his fingers inside her and strokes them in and out of her slowly and flicks his thumb over her pearl making her moan again and he kisses his way across the top of her breasts and she sinks her fingers into his hair and moans loudly and tells him i'm so close and he pulls his fingers from inside her and pulls his dick out of his shorts and lifts her right leg up and she wraps it around his hip and he pushes her thong aside and slides inside her, stretching her and he kisses her as he fucks her hard and fast and she moans in pleasure and squeezes her inner muscles around him and he groans and breaks their kiss and she licks his neck slowly and bites and pulls on his bottom lip and kisses him deeply and he moans and fucks her faster than he already was and her orgasm hits her hard and she pulls her lips from his and screams his name and scratches the back of his shoulders and Bruno comes shouting her name and leans against her breathing heavily just like her and she leans her head against his chest and wraps her arms around his shoulders.

He feels fresh and clean again from his quick shower and he takes 1 last look at himself in the mirror and walks out the bathroom and sees Leila sitting on the sofa on her phone and she looks at him and smiles and he walks over to the sofa and sits down beside her and gives her a quick kiss and tells her I think both of us could've squeezed into that shower and she laughs and and shakes her head and replies we've had this conversation, you couldn't swing a cat in that shower and he rests his hand on her knee and replies true but it would've been fun trying and her phone pings with a message alert and she looks at her phone and tells him the guys are getting impatient waiting for us, their hungry and want to get pizza and it's a toss up right now between them coming in here and dragging us onto the bus by our ears or leaving without us and Bruno narrows his eyes and tells her let them fucking try and they'll be sorry and he shrugs his shoulders and tells her i'm hungry, I want pizza too and i'm not just hungry for food baby and she tells him they'll be no more sex until after we've eaten and get back to the hotel so lets go and they get up off the sofa and Bruno clasps her left hand and kisses the back of it as they walk to the door and he unlocks the door and opens it and Lonnie and Dave stand up from the wall across from his dressing room that they were leaning against and walk with them out to the bus and as they walk onto the bus his band all cheer and call out at last, about damn time, what the fuck took you 2 so long and he looks at Leila as they go to their seats and sees that she's blushing which he always finds adorable and he shouts at his band shut the fuck up already, we're here now, I was making myself pretty for you fools and you'll be lucky if I ever do that again and Leila laughs and they sit down next to each other and Lonnie starts driving the bus and they stop at a pizza parlour that they've all gotten pizza from before and they manage to find 2 tables next to each other so they can all sit near each other and they stuff themselves with pizza and various deserts then get back onto the bus and back to the hotel and he groans when Leila agrees as they get off the bus to go to 1 of the hotel's bars with his band for a couple of drinks as all he wants now is Leila all to himself and to fuck her again.

She glances at Bruno as they get onto the elevator and he smiles at her like he knows something and the elevator stops and they walk out of it with Lonnie and Dave and walk to their suite and Bruno opens the door to their suite and they walk in and say goodnight to Lonnie and Dave who both reply goodnight to them and leave and Bruno closes the door and pulls her to him and grabs and squeezes her ass and kisses her and he pulls back and tells her, you've been bad baby, teasing me down in the bar, making me wait almost 2 hours to have you again and he kisses her before she can reply and spanks both cheeks of her ass and she yelps against his lips and he pulls back from her and puts his arm around her waist and leads her over behind 1 of the large sofas and backs her up against it and kisses her and strokes her body and she strokes his body and strokes his erection through his jeans and it's like she's lit a fuse in him as he pushes her skirt up, rips her thong off and unfastens his jeans, pulls his dick out and he tells her turn around baby and give me that ass and she turns around and grips the back of the sofa hard and he rubs his dick in between the cheeks of her ass and thrusts inside her and she moans loudly and Bruno says damn, you're so wet for me baby and he fucks her slow and deep and ignores her when she tells him to fuck her faster and he spanks her ass and she can feel the vibrations of each slap to her ass vibrate through her kitty and she moans loudly and she can feel the sweat dripping off her face and Bruno starts fucking her a little faster and she moans and tells him faster, just a bit more, i'm almost there, fuck and then her orgasm goes through her and she cries out his name and arches her back and Bruno pulls out of her and pulls her back against him and kisses the side of her neck and whispers in her ear, i'm not done with you yet baby, turn around.

He looks at Leila as she turns around and faces him and groans at how she looks from just coming and he pulls her to him and kisses her deeply and he undresses her and lifts her up and carries her into the bedroom and places her on the bed and he gets undressed quickly and pulls her ass down to the edge of the bed and bends down and kisses her and rubs and squeezes her breasts as he kisses his way down her neck and he licks and suck her breasts and nipples as he rubs her kitty, making her moan and making her wetter than she was already and he stops stroking her kitty and rubs his dick against her kitty and enters her slowly and tells her hold on tight baby and she grips his waist as he fucks her hard and fast and they both come at the same time and he pulls out of her slowly and lies down beside her breathing hard with sweat dripping off him just like her and he lifts her right hand that's lying beside his left hand and kisses the back of it gently and holds it against his chest.

She yawns as she gets into bed with Bruno after their shower and he pulls her naked body against his and she rests her arm over his chest and he rests his arm over her waist and strokes her lower back and tells her, see what happens when you tease me baby and she groans and laughs and replies i'm not complaining horn dog but I definitely need sleep now and he kisses the top of her head and tells her me too baby, I love you and she smiles and replies I love you too and she yawns again and he asks her where were you tonight at the show, because I couldn't see you again in the front row and she stiffens up and he says her name and she looks at him and tells him, i've been staying backstage since your second show and he asks her why and she sits up and replies because so many of your fans are coming up to me now and not just to ask me to help them meet you but asking about our wedding, trying to grab my hand, wanting to see my engagement ring, trying to hug me and those who aren't polite enough to ask are shoving their phones in my face wanting to have a photo taken with me, no matter where I am, they're making me feel suffocated and at your first show I couldn't enjoy it like I have in the past as just another fan so i've been staying backstage where I can listen to you sing and not be bothered by anyone despite probably looking stupid to those that work backstage as I sing and dance by myself and Bruno sits up and puts his arm around her shoulders and asks her why didn't you tell me all this before now and she sighs and replies because i'm too tired to brush you off tonight or change the subject, and I didn't and still don't want you to worry about me, it'll die down eventually and people will hopefully go back to mostly leaving me alone and approaching me in much smaller groups.

He kisses Leila gently and tells her i'm sorry baby, I wish you'd told me after the first show and she shrugs and replies it is what it is, i'm ok backstage so don't worry about me and she yawns and tells him, i'm really tired and he kisses the side of her head and tells her lets go to sleep baby and they lie down again as they were before and he watches Leila for a while after she falls asleep and smiles as an idea hits him and he grabs his phone from his night stand and finds the photo he wants on it and posts it on his twitter and instagram accounts along with a cheesy caption but it's the photo that Bruno's hoping will make his fans and the damn paparazzi give Leila some space and he puts his phone back on top of his night stand and yawns and rests his arm over Leila's waist and falls asleep quickly.