Chapter 45 part 1

Wed 5 days later

He feels confused as Leila walks out of the bathroom looking annoyed and decides that since she's still in her underwear, he can go and make her happy, hell he can make them both happy and with that thought in his head Bruno grins and tells his dad he has to go and he ends their call and puts his phone down on the bed and gets up and walks over to Leila's closet and watches her from the door as she looks through her clothes and mentally groans as she bends over and he feels himself get hard and all he wants to do is rip her red thong off and fuck her and he walks over to her as she stands up and she glances at him and turns back to looking through her clothes and he wraps his arms around her and kisses her right shoulder and pulls her back against him and she shakes her head and tells him, don't even think about it, we don't have time and it's your fault that i'm looking for something to hide my fucking neck and he laughs and kisses the right side of her neck and asks her what's wrong with your neck and why is it my fault that you're looking for something to hide it and she turns in his arms and points to the left side of her neck and tells him you gave me a damn big hickey and i've tried to cover it with foundation but you can still see it and he laughs again and replies baby it's barely noticeable and she pushes him away and tells him it's not funny Bruno, we're meeting Derek again shortly to look at 4 more houses and I don't want him seeing me with a fucking hickey on my neck and Bruno sighs and replies so that's why you're annoyed, fuck what Derek thinks or anyone else for that matter and she turns away from him and says that's easy for you to say and goes back to looking through her clothes and he wraps his arms around her again and pulls her back against him and says i've given you hickeys before baby so why is this 1 bothering you and Leila replies the ones you usually give me are usually easy to hide and I know this sounds stupid but I don't want Derek to think i'm just your play thing and my opinion doesn't matter Bruno and he feels shocked and he pulls back and turns her around to face him and tells her the last thing you are to me is a play thing Leila and I won't let anyone treat you like that and I made it very clear to Derek when I first spoke to him last Friday that we're looking for a new home and I told him what we were looking for and she strokes his arms and replies I know you don't think of me as a play thing, I just don't want other people to think that, especially those i'm dealing with as your personal assistant or Derek or anyone we'll be dealing with about our wedding... I don't want to look like a ho and Bruno kisses her gently and pulls back and tells her you don't look like a ho and I get it now and I won't stand by and let anyone treat you disrespectfully and she rests her hands on his shoulders and replies thanks, I know I shouldn't care what other people think of me and mostly I don't but I don't want anyone looking at me and wondering why you're with me, I want to make you feel proud when we're out together and she looks away from him and he replies you're nuts, i'm proud as fuck to have you by my side wherever we are and when people see you with me they're most likely wondering what the fuck is she doing with him and other guys wish they were me just to be with you and Bruno hopes he's gotten through to her.

She feels herself relax from what Bruno has said to her and she kisses him and Bruno pulls her closer to him and grabs her ass and she can feel his erection and she pulls her lips from Bruno's and he groans and tells her give me more sugar, baby and she laughs and tells him like I already told you, we don't have time and I need to get dressed and Bruno looks at his watch and tells her we've got just over an hour before we need to leave, please baby I need you, we can have a quickie and she laughs and looks into his eyes and she doesn't know why she's even trying to resist him when she wants him as much as he wants her and he kisses her and grinds against her and she feels herself get wet for him and she moans and Bruno takes her bra off and she pulls her lips from his and tells him fine, fuck me horn dog and he grins at her and she pulls his t shirt off and throws it on the floor and strokes his chest and kisses him and Bruno rips her thong off and slips his hand in between her legs and strokes her kitty and she moans and he slips 2 fingers inside her and works them in and out of her and she reaches between them and unbuckles his belt and unzips his jeans and she slides her hand inside his jeans and strokes his erection and Bruno pulls back from their kiss and groans and he pulls his fingers from inside her and licks them slowly and she moans and he lifts her up and she wraps her legs around his waist and he sits down with her legs around his waist onto the love seat in the middle of her closet and she straddles him and reaches between them and strokes his erection again and guides him inside her as she kisses his chest and they both groan when he's fully inside her and she rides him and licks his neck and bites his lower lip and pulls on it and kisses him and wraps her arms around his shoulders and he grips her hips and she rides him harder and Bruno cups her ass and squeezes it and she moans and pulls her lips from his and Bruno licks and sucks her breasts and nipples and raises his hips and she rides him faster and she can feel her orgasm start to build and she gasps in pleasure as he hits her g spot and she bites and kisses his shoulders and then her orgasm hits her and she screams his name and scratches his shoulders and Bruno fucks her faster and comes groaning her name and pulls her tight against him and wraps his arms around her and kisses her and leans his head against hers, breathing hard just like her.

She looks at Bruno as he parks the car in front of the first house they're going to look at this morning and he turns the engine off and he looks at his watch and tells her we're 5 minutes early and he smirks at her and she shakes her head and laughs and unfastens her seat belt and Bruno unfastens his seat belt and she says ok horn dog lets go see if this is the house we've been looking for and they get out the car and Bruno puts his arm around her waist and they walk to the front door and Derek opens it and greets them and they say hi to him and walk inside and he shows them around the house and Derek points out the obvious as they stand in the backyard that the only thing the house doesn't have that Bruno wants and needs is a studio and Bruno says for me that is a deal breaker and we could build 1 as the grounds are big enough but i'm really not feeling this house and he looks at Leila and she breathes a sigh of relief and tells Bruno I feel the same way and she looks at Derek and tells him we'll meet you at the next house and they part ways and as they drive away from the house Bruno asks her what didn't you like about the house and she looks at him and replies I didn't like that there wasn't a room that could be turned into a studio for you and that's a priority and Bruno smiles at her and tells her thanks baby and she smiles back at him and replies no thanks are needed sugar bear and she hopes that they'll get lucky with 1 of the 3 houses that they're going to look at today.

She gasps in surprise as they approach the gates in front of the 2nd house for them to look at as she sees a large gold lion's head in the middle of the gates and Bruno stops the car and looks at her looking surprised and she says this has got to be a sign, I mean of all the signs on the gates there could be, a lion's head for the Hawaiian lion which is my favourite nickname of yours, has got to be a good sign and Bruno laughs and replies I hope so and the gates open and Bruno drives along the driveway and stops outside the house and Derek parks his car behind them and they get out the car and walk to the front door and the good feeling she's felt about the house since seeing the large gold lion's head on the gates is intensified as she sees a smaller gold lions head in the middle of front door and Bruno clasps her right hand and she looks at him and he grins at her and she smiles at him and squeezes his hand and Derek unlocks the front door and they walk inside and Derek shows them around the house and Bruno tells Derek we'll look around the backyard by ourselves and meet you in the kitchen and Derek replies sure, take your time and they walk around the backyard and stop by the pool and Leila turns to Bruno and bites her bottom lip nervously and Bruno says on the count of 3 depending on how we feel we about this house we either say love it, like it or hate it and she replies ok and he counts to 3 and they both say love it at the same time and she hugs Bruno and he wraps his arms around her and lifts her up and spins her around and she laughs and he puts her down and tells her this house is great and that damn indoor basketball court will make a great studio and she smiles and replies I completely agree with you, my Hawaiian lion and he laughs and tells her we've got to keep those lion heads on the gates and front door and she tells him absolutely and Bruno asks her so are we buying this house or do you want to look at the other 2 houses and she shakes her head and replies I have a really good feeling about this house so lets put an offer in and Bruno kisses her and pulls back and replies lets do it, you take the lead baby and they go into the house and talk about the changes they both want to make and they go into the kitchen where Derek is waiting for them and she tells him Bruno and I have discussed it and this house is great but it will need a bit of work done to get it exactly how we want it so we're willing to make an offer of 8 million, all cash with 30 days closing and Derek looks surprised and replies but the house is listed at 9.7 million and she tells him true, but you told us that the house has been on the market for almost 9 months and was originally listed for 10.2 million and we'll need to get rid of the indoor basketball court and change this kitchen and the master bedroom and the master bathroom and he replies ok i'll call the owners realtor and tell them your offer and he excuses himself and leaves the kitchen and Bruno kisses her and tells her well done baby and she shakes her head and tells him, tell me that if we get the house for less than the asking price and Derek joins them a few minutes later and tells them the owners realtor will get back to me as soon as they've spoken to the owners and i'll phone you both as soon as I get a response about your offer and Leila and Bruno thank him and Bruno tells him that they'll stop looking at houses for today and they leave and as they drive away she promises herself and Bruno silently that they will get this house.