19

Jonahs POV

we finished the play and now we're just shopping around New York. Sidney had Daniel, Corbyn and Sammy surrounding her. Sammy called Jack and Zach too so she's going to be surrounded by them all and i can't help but feel a little jealous.

I told Mr. C what i heard her say to Ashley and he told me to keep at an eye on Ashley and Jason but i'm more intrigued with what Sidneys doing with Daniel so i'm keeping an eye on her instead.

They all walked to a park, taking photos of each other. I have Sidneys instagram. Sammys and Daniels too.

She was sitting on the grass, Daniel taking pictures of them. I was just watching them from a tree. I wasn't noticeable. New York's busy and there's a lot of people just standing around like me. I fit in.

Zach jumps into a picture and flashes it, She has a good friendship with them all but i could give her something better.

She just needs to acknowledge that.

"Mr. Marais, Hey i've been looking for you everywhere" Rebekah walks over to me.

"What's up" I snap back into my teaching mode.

"Marcos is trying to enter a strip club" She peers over my shoulder.

"Of course he is, Come on. Where is he" I walk off, Her following after me. I took a glance back at Sidney and they were all about to leave the park.

End Of POV

"Upload the one with me" Sammy says, for the fifteenth time.

"No i'm doing the one where i'm alone, i look good in that" I laugh a little. Today's actually been quite a productive day, well, without all the drama happening in the morning. I haven't told anyone the full tory yet but Zach and Jack know the basics.

We're stopping to get food. Honestly, With these boys. My mind hasn't been on Jonah, Jason or Ashley. I've just been having fun.

especially with Daniel.

"Watch Sid get an acaì bowl" Corbyn jones. I nudge him and we head into the little cafe.

We all walk in, Order our things, Wait for them to come then head back to the park to eat.

I got a smoothie and a cookie, All the boys got a proper meal.

"If you wanna eat anything just take it" Daniel takes a bite of the bagel he bought. I smile and take a sip of my smoothie.

"Everyone go like my recent" I laugh, All of them immediately take their phone out their pocket.

liked by JonRMF, corbynbesson and 184 others@SidneyCarter - baby, tell me how you hate me?  (📸-@seaveydaniel)

@SidneyCarter - baby, tell me how you hate me? (📸-@seaveydaniel)

@seaveydaniel 😍😍