37

———— camera

I'm mad at Daniel. He's driving me to school in my car but i'm mad at him.

He thought it would be a good idea to hide my school pants, so i wore my skirt. And then he told me he's not waiting behind for me for soccer.

So i'm mad at him.

"Baby are you mad at me?" He puts his hand on my thigh. My weakness but no. I take his hand off and completely ignore him.

"Babe..." He stops the car in a random parking lot.

"Drive me to school" I roll my eyes.

"Not until you tell me why you're mad at me" He leans against the wheel, looking at me.

"You hid my pants dumbass, now drive me" I demand.

"Anthony wanted them, so he could take them to the dry cleaners. I didn't hide them" He looks outside my window. "What the fuck" He says loudly.

I turn around to look, at no other than Jason walking up to the car. 

"Drive. Now Daniel" I turn my back to the window and put the window up.

Daniel starts driving. I legally had to be told if he was being released.

"What the fuck is he doing out" Daniels grip tightens around the wheel.

"How the fuck am i supposed to know" I look out the window.

"Baby are you good to go school? Is the undercover dude still there?" He looks at his watch.

"Yes. Can you stay with me for soccer" I'm asking too much off Daniel.

"I'll try" He looks in the rear mirror.

Sidney
since when did Jason get out?

Anth
he hasn't

Sidney
yes he has, he just started walking up to me and daniel. We should've been told if he was out.

Anth
i'll find out, stay w Daniel all day.

"Anth didn't know he was out either" I slide my phone into my bag. Daniel just sighs and carries on driving to the school.

"Talk to the cop, I can't stay with you for soccer" He puts his hand on my cheek.

"Where will you be after?" I look into his ocean blue eyes.

"Missouri, I'll come by yours when i'm done" He places a kiss on my lips and gets out the car. I gather my stuff and we walk into school together. 'Snitch' was written over my locker.

Everyone laughing at me.

"Who did this" Daniels voice gets deep and anger filled.

"Daniel it's ok" I grab his hand and do my combination. My camera was gone. Fuck.

"Shit" I empty my whole locker, throwing everything onto the floor.

"What happened?" Sammy asks, walking over, basically pushing Daniel to the ground.

"My camera" I search through my bag.

"What's going on out here" Mr. C shouts, noticing the crowd.

"Sidney... Oh... Who did this" He shouts again. I don't care about my locker. My fucking cameras gone.

"Is it at home?" Daniel picks everything up off the floor.

"Daniel it has the pictures you took" I'm about to cry.

"Baby we'll find it... Everyone fuck off" He shouts, intimidating half the crowd.