[GR] "THE LEGION"

These are two rants I've written, related to the newly-"gifted" DLC in 'Dead by Daylight'.

Written 07 December 2019

Am I the only one who's excited to "kill" survivors as The Legion in 'Dead by Daylight' tomorrow? Man, I just want to try my hand on a killer whose lore is more "grOuP Of eDgy tEenS wiTh raGinG hOrmoNes", less "seeds of true evil".

When I scrolled through the list of killers during my first play, I instantly liked The Legion; the whole getup is just as generic as it gets, unlike Freddy Kruger (Nightmare on Elm Street), Michael Myers (Haloween), Bubba Sawyer (Leatherface), or even Jed Olsen (Scream)―killers who are easily recognizable, especially for fans of the horror genre. Also, the lore is much more believable than the others, in the sense that it does not read "horror story material". Diving deeper, I found out that The Legion is not just a single killer; they are a group of four teenage delinquents, led by a psychopath―which is a unique aspect in itself. They are of average height and build, which meant The Legion are among the shortest of all killers, whose average height in-game is estimated to be on the "high sevens" (seven-footers or above). And that means one thing: they can blend in among the survivors much more easily. With the proper perks, and taking advantage of their height "disadvantage"―more like, exploiting said height disadvantage to its full extent―one can terrorize―and kill―all survivors as The Legion.

I do wonder when will an expert modder actually port all four members of The Legion to 'Left 4 Dead 2' . . . I wouldn't mind deviating from my own "realistic" take of the game. (Currently, I have all eight survivors in the aforementioned game as "agents" of 'The Division'.) That would be cool.

Written 08 December 2019

As a tribute to my somewhat successful first play as The Legion, I will gladly use my "right" to shitpost.

Imagine the murderous gang of four chilling out behind the scenes, deep in the dark shadows of the forest, while watching a totally messed-up act of "yuri" sex by both Chie and Komako in the third episode of 'Shoujo Ramune' . . . well, I did―for a short moment. *edgy Legion noises*

By the way, before this shitpost gets taken down―and I know the Zuccfeed army will be looking into this post at some point in time―I am now in the process of inputting all collected "essays" and rants in my "compilation project", 'After Action'; also, I am making a slow but steady progress with my short story project (untitled, for now), in which the reader will witness the return of MIDNIGHTGODDESS. If ever I finish this before the year ends, I might actually publish both active projects (on Wattpad) on the 30th; that will serve as my birthday present for her. *edgy Legion noises*

I can feel the black flame of corruption slowly burning in the figurative void that is my heart. Hunting down all survivors in 'Dead by Daylight' as the Legion was a truly liberating experience.