[GBU] "A SATIRICAL ATTEMPT AT A WORLD RECORD"

Note: I was made aware of the "alleged" World Record attempt being a satirical article from the beleaguered ABS-CBN, days after the fact.

Written 06 July 2019

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

SUBJECT: "Alleged" attempt at World Record for "Largest Food Poisoning Incident"

THE GOOD: This exposes yet another "layer of retardation", as first described by Cpl. Josh Ray Person of 'Generation Kill' fame―the "Callously Retarded" layer.

THE BAD: This "alleged" attempt at worldwide fame by the Marcos family is by far showing that the life of an ordinary Filipino costs no more than a plate of spoiled food―the "reward" for their blind fanaticism to the years of "genius" of "Apong Macoy".

THE UGLY: When someone said on behalf of the Marcos family that they're "immune" to bad things, you know there's something wrong with "its" head. That incident can easily end up worse than what actually happened that day. Not only the lives of ordinary Filipinos are at risk of dying from life-threatening medical conditions stemming from spoiled food, the catering company is at risk of a disastrous bankruptcy due to a multitude of factors, including accidental mismanagement―or gross negligence―of food safety and handling practices.