[GBU] "BLACK MIRROR COPYCAT EPISODE"

Written 17 June 2019

Striking the iron while it's hot on today's The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

SUBJECT: Black Mirror(?) season 6 episode 1 feat. Keith Talens

THE GOOD: For this Internet "mercenary", I now know why I should avoid this DoucheTuber, Keith Talens, like the fucking plague. (Which, to be honest, is not really a good thing because this subject matter―in and of itself―is giving "it" more undue attention than it should be.)

THE BAD: While it's not a bad thing to grieve for the loss of a loved one, POSTING A TEN-MINUTE YOUTUBE VIDEO OF YOUR DEAD FATHER―WITH ADVERTISMENTS, NONETHELESS!―IS JUST DOWNRIGHT WRONG. Not to mention, stupid―and disrespectful. The loss of a loved one should be a private affair―and it should remain your own private matter (you can, however, just mention it in passing with your other content); and with the current state of affairs surrounding YouTube, posting this kind of content will only make you look like a shallow-minded, fame-hungry asshole in the eyes of the more sensible people. (Logan Paul, for one.)

THE UGLY: As mentioned earlier, "it" is getting more clout online. And that YouTube video in question is still monetized. As one person said, Neanderthals like Keith Talens should be "neutralized" for good.