Chapter 16

Enjoy the song

Forced against the wall I help him remove his vest revealing his bare chest, my hands prowl his top half as I run my fingers over his abs and through his surprisingly delicate hair.

A soft yet silent moan escapes my lips feeling his hot breath against my neck as his lips make contact with mine. I gaze into his Onix eyes as he smirks staring at me as if I were his prey ready to hunt, without warning he smashes his lips hard against mine managing to slide his tongue in my mouth instantly taking dominance. He roughly removes my top grasping the back of my shirt rapidly stripping it off my torso without detaching our lips.

Immediately tossing me onto a bed and hovering above me eyes filled with lust and hunger, while kicking his shoes off I feel soft lips run down to my neck finding my sweet spot, growls escape his lips before he finally let out the dragon within aggressively sinking his fangs in my nape branding me and leaving a satisfied smirk across his face.

A growl is heard as he stared at me hungrily with eyes like a wild animal. He was obviously struggling to stay in control though I confess I was admiring him revealing his wild dominant side.

Running my fingers through salmon hair and our patience running out clothes were flung across the room hitting the wall. Parking his head in the crook of my neck and running his tongue along where he newly claimed me, I toss my head clawing the skin on his back, My heart starts beating fast as it begins he looks into my eyes smirking.