Chapter 43

1 MONTH & 27 DAYS
LATER

Y/N POV

Stepping off the train I breathed in the fresh air looking at the sign above me 'Welcome To Magnolia'. I smiled to myself knowing I was home at last, I had missed all my friends dearly but most of all Natsu and Igneel. Walking down the busy streets hearing the loud chattering of people I see fairy tail up ahead, opening the door. All heads turned, by now it was quite obvious that I was carrying and I was immediately engulfed in a large hug with sounds of joy filling the building.

"Y/n your back!"
Grey shouts happily

Mira invites me with a hug to show how much she missed me.

"It's good to have you back Y/n, and I see you're not alone"
She giggles
"You should be getting home, you got 2 boys who I think will be overjoyed to see you"

"You're right, see you later Mira"

Waving goodbye I make my way towards our house.

I wonder how they will react?
Hopefully, they'll be happy to see me
They better have kept the house clean

Busy deep in thought I notice I was already standing at the door, gently knocking my knuckles against the door I wait for it to open.

"Sorry, can you come back later"
A voice from inside calls

I knock again and cross my arms

"I'm in the bath please come back later"
He says in an annoyed tone.

"Natsu Dragneel, talk to me like that again and kick your ass to kingdom come".

The sound of water splashing gets my attention and footsteps along the wooden floor get louder, the door swings open and with nothing but a towel around his waist Natsu swings the door open seeing me before him.
His eyes widen before him in shock, without a single moment of hesitation he let's go of the towel letting it drop to the floor and picks me up hugging me.

"Welcome back"
He whispers in my hear gently
"I missed you so much"

It was at that point I realize the towel had come off.

"Put your towel back on! It's a good thing we live away from town"

He chuckles at my reaction watching as I roll my eyes.

"Where's Igneel?"
I ask walking inside

"He just left to go to the park with gajeel and levy"

"Why?"

"Oh right I almost forgot to tell you, Levys pregnant. They want to practice looking after a kid so she'll probably ask you a few questions when she sees you"

"That's awesome! I can't believe she's pregnant"
I squeal

He wraps his arms around my waist from behind burying his head in the crook of my neck.

"NATSU! put on a towel or go back to the bathroom"

"...No"
He throws the towel at my face