EPILOGUE

AFTER 6 Months...

IVYR's POV

[DN: Play the song Baby Baby of 4Men para dama niyo ang chapter na to]

I'm happily watching the woman I love walking down the aisle. I saw tears in her eyes. Maybe because of too much happiness. You can see in her eyes the over flowing joy, love and contentment. Her mom and dad helped her wash away her tears.

Iyureul mollaseo wae naega byeonhaenneunji
Hancham saenggakhaesseo
Neowa na mannan ihuro na byeonhan geot gata aju manhi mariya
I norae deullini, oh

(I didn't know the reason why I changed
I thought about it for a long time
After I met you, I think I changed a lot
As I hear this song, oh)

She changed me. Her love changed me. Me, Ivyr Kwon, known as cold man turn into a sweet guy. Hindi ko akalaing sa pagkikita nating dalawa, magbabago ako. At hindi ko rin inaasahang ang simpleng pagkikita natin ay mauuwi sa kasalan.

Niga neomu gomapjanha, oh baby
Niga neomu yeppeujanha, oh
Nuneul ttael suga eobseo
Nae nunen neoman boyeo
Neoman gyesok barabogo sipjanha nan, oh, jeongmal

(I'm so thankful for you, oh baby
You are so pretty, oh
I can't take my eyes off of you
In my eyes, I only see you
I only want to look at you, oh, really)

I'm grateful that I met a woman like you. You're amazing, kind, soft-hearted, understanding, lovable, crazy sometimes and beautiful. No, you're not just beautiful, no words can describe your physical appearance. And now as I set my eyes on you, I don't want to take it off. I want to stare at you like this for a lifetime. I only want you and only you.

Haruga jinago (haruga jinago) tto dasi mannago
Geureoda heeojiga tto dasi mannage doego
Neomu joheungeoya manyang utgiman hae
Ireon naega boini, oh baby

(A day passes and we meet again
Then we separate and then we meet again
It's so good, I just laugh for no reason
Can you see me like this, oh baby?)

Sa biglaang desisyon ko, nagkahiwalay tayo. Hindi ako nag-isip ng mabuti noon ng sabihin kong ayoko na. Hindi ako nagsisi noong hiniwalayan kita kasi sabi ko sa sarili ko na may mahal akong iba, na hindi ikaw ang tinitibok ng puso ko ngunit mali ako. Maling mali ako. Saka ko lang na-realize yon ng makita kitang masaya kahit na wala ako. Na kaya mong ipagpatuloy ang buhay mo kahit hindi na ko sayo. Then we meet again, you don't know how happy I am when I saw you but you just approach and talk to me as a friend. And a man came and sit beside you. You let his arms to rest in your shoulder, you let his lips to whisper in your ears, you let his words to make you laugh and you chose him than me. That time, I felt the pain you feel when I broke up with you. The next day, I pulled up myself and talk to you. Even though you push me away, I will always come back to you because you're worth to chase and I love you. After 2 months of chasing and pursuing you, you accept me again. And now, we are here. Smiling to each other and ready to be a husband and wife.

Niga neomu gomapjanha, oh baby
Niga neomu yeppeujanha, oh
Nunel ttael suga eobseo
Nae nunen noman boyeo
Neoman gyesok barabogo sipjanha nan, oh, jeongmal