Chapter 13- Game Over

The class excitedly chats on the bus, some conversing about mundane things like what they had for breakfast, while others strategize about how their quirks are going to serve them best in the rescue training.

Why are the training grounds so far away? What a pain.

"What, do you have motion sickness or some crap?" I glance over to Bakugo, who's sitting next to me thanks to the lack of seats left on the bus when we boarded.

He seems calm today.

No, I just don't like being around people for this long.

Yeah, same.

I side glance at Bakugo, who's leaning on the window and watching the trees blur by, ignoring the mocking of his classmates.

He's a little too calm....

"Hello, everyone! I've been waiting for you!" The class gasps, thrill overtaking them as Thirteen stands before us. Midoriya mutters off some exposition, conveniently introducing anyone new to the show to the hero. "I can't wait to show you what's inside!" Thirteen mentions, gesturing to the building behind them. (A/N: Thirteen confuses me. In the anime they are a girl, or, at least, they are voiced by girls, in both the Japanese and English versions. BUT in the manga, they are supposed to be a dude? BUT THEN in the Official Character Book they are referred to as a girl? Since they never really show up again, I'm just going to ignore this dilemma and make them gender-neutral. I apologize if this angers you.) The class bubbles with excitement, following the hero inside. Everyone's jaws drop as they stare at the scene in front of them.

"Holy crap! It looks like some kind of amusement park!"

"It's so huge!"

"A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a wind storm, etcetera! I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters! I call it: The Unforeseen Simulation Joint! But you can call is USJ!" The kids mutter about how cool Thirteen and the USJ is while Aizawa whispers to Thirteen about the missing teacher.

We should be okay with just the two of us.

So, All Might won't be here today. He really needs to learn how to stop when he's at his limits.

"Clocks ticking! Let's get started."

"Excellent!" Thirteen begins her speech, making sure that we understand our quirks can be dangerous, and that we have to be careful.

"Right. Now that that's over..." While Aizawa drones on, the fountain in the middle of USJ spazzes, spurting gushes of water as something appears within it. A purple spiral emerges, and with it, a menacing man. His thoughts pour into my mind, and I immediately know he is evil. Aizawa cuts himself off, spinning around at the sense of something evil nearby.

"Stay together, and don't move! Thirteen, protect the students!"

"Woah, what is that thing? Has the training started already?"

"They can't be villains, can they?"

"How did they get in?"

"How are there so many?"

"IT'S DARK REUNION!"

"STAY BACK!" Aizawa yells, positioning his goggles over his eyes. "This is real, those are villains." The class's eyes widen, fear gripping their hearts.

"So, you scum bags used the press as cover and sneaked onto campus." Aizawa reasons, addressing the villains.

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who are eager to meet him! They want All Might, The Great Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids he'll come out to play." Aizawa immediately activates his capture weapon, preparing to attack.