Chapter 36- Bizarre! They Appear!

"Everyone has their costumes, right? Remember, you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet. And don't lose them or anything."

"YES SIR!" Kirishima and Hairo yell in unison, Hairo adding a salute. Aizawa sighs but doesn't complain.

"Now leave." The class nods, separating to go to their separate trains.

"So, where are you heading?" Bakugo asks me once we're alone.

I didn't really do any research. I just know they're average.

"But you're anything but." I smile at him, but he looks away, a red tint on his ears. I chuckle, changing the subject so I don't embarrass him more.

You're interning with Best Jeanist, right? The blonde nods, returning his gaze forward. Good luck with him, he seems like a pain.

"It better be worth it. He is the fourth hero, after all."

I'm sure it'll be fine. He stops, staring at the train before him.

"This is me," he almost whispers, as if sad.

Hey, I'll keep in contact, okay?

"You don't have my phone number."

I can literally project my thoughts into your mind, Bakugo. I don't need a number.

"Right."

Plus, I can teleport if you get lonely. I tease, punching his shoulder lightly.

"Hey! Don't say it like that! Besides, I won't get lonely. You'll get lonely."

Yeah, yeah, okay. You're going to miss your train.

"Shit." I watch the train leave, sighing as it takes Bakugo away.

Time for my own torture.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh he's here!"

"WHY IS HE HERE ALREADY WE AREN'T PREPARED FOR THIS!"

"Jesus kid, where'd you come from?"

"Hey, walk out the door, and come back in. We'll be ready, we swear!" I sigh, reluctantly doing as I'm told.

"LOCK ON WITH THESE SPARKLING GAZES!"

"WE'VE COME TO LEND A PAW AND HELP!"

"COMING OUT OF NOWHERE!"

"STRINGINGLY CUTE AND CATLIKE!"

"WILD WILD... PUSSYCATS!"

"Are you guys done yet?" I small boy grumbles, clearly taking all of the embarrassment the Pussycats seem to lack.

"Of course not, Kota! You know us!" He scoffs, rolling his eyes and leaving the room. A wise decision on his part.

"So, Saiki! We got a glimpse of your amazing quirk, but can you explain it?"

"We won't know what to train if you don't!"

"And if we don't know what to train, you'll be stuck with Tiger!"

"And you don't want to be stuck with me, kid." I shrug, stifling a yawn as my boredom greatens.

To put it simply, I'm a psychic. I can do anything a psychic can.

"Come oonnn that's no fun!"

"Yeah, tell us the juicy stuff!" I sigh, holding the bridge of my nose in exhaustion.