Chapter 89- Midoriya? Bakugo?

"Now, it's your turn."

Midoriya turns to the tv, his eyes widening when he sees All Might, his face pointed at the ground and his body hunched in shame, pointing at a camera, him. Tears begin to stream down his face. He tries to wipe them away, but that only sends more out. Cheers erupt around him, the crowds ignoring his overly emotional response.

They think he's speaking to the next villain... no, he's done. He used up everything he has. He's no longer someone citizens can look up to and villains can fear. The greenette's hushed sobs are easy to ignore in the large crowd, but Bakugo eyes the boy, his mind calmly listing reasons for such a response.

He's always been a cry baby, but this seems different. Those are tears of sorrow as if he has lost something, someone, important to him. Does it involve All Might? It must, right? Bakugo glances at me as if to confirm this. I stare at him in response. I can't be the one to tell him; it's none of my business.

"Come on, guys! We have to tell the heroes we have Saiki," Kirishima insists, pushing the three of us lightly to get us to start walking. Bakugo and I stay back, meandering a bit so the others get further ahead.

You're dressed to impress. I joke, chuckling to myself when his face becomes a soft pink.

"It's a disguise. We didn't want to be noticed," Bakugo needlessly explains, fidgeting with the chain hanging loosely on his hip. I bite my lip, taking a deep breath and trying to avoid staring.

Making yourself hotter doesn't make you go unnoticed. Bakugo pauses for a moment, shaking his head. His ears are bright red, though he doesn't show his embarrassment. He instead cards his hand through his hair, smirking slightly when he notices my desperate attempt not to stare.

"You're the one to talk, you were a cat," he points out nonchalantly, eyeing me.

It was the only way to escape, I shrug. Bakugo winces as he realizes he might have brought up a touchy subject.

"Are you okay? They didn't hurt you or anything, did they?"

I'll kill them if they did.

I'm fine. I'm not sure why they didn't do anything; I know Shigaraki wants me dead.

Now that I think about it... why am I still alive? Did Kusuke need me for his studies? Does All for One want me alive? Or is it simply because I am the main character? It would be inconvenient to the plot if I die...

"Come on, guys! Keep up!" Hairo yells back at us, causing Bakugo to roll his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, we're coming!"

They seem awfully close lately...

I wonder if they're a thing?

Come on, Bakubro, try harder or you'll never go anywhere with him!

We get to the police, who take me in for some questioning. I give them as much as I can, mainly that Kusuke is my brother and that steps should be taken to protect father (he would never survive if he attacked mother and he knows it). I can't give them as much intel as I would like to, thanks to my limited powers at the time. They thank me and take me home, just to ensure my safety. I use my powers to unlock the door, quietly sitting my shoes to the side and closing the door behind me.

"KU!" Mother runs up to me, embracing me tightly. "I was so scared! Are you okay? You aren't hurt, are you? Who did this to you?"

Calm down, I'm fine.

"I bought you coffee jelly! I bought out the store, actually. Come in and eat!" I had teleported to the kitchen four words into her first sentence.

It's been so long... As I shove the delicacy into my mouth, mom continues to pester me about my kidnapping.

"How did this even happen? Aren't you stronger than that? Who could do such a thing to my baby boy?"

Mom, I sigh, unsure how to tell her the truth. Kusuke was there.

"They have him too? No, my boy! Is he okay?" She gasps, tears welling up in her eyes.

That's not what I mean. He's the reason they caught me. He's a villain.

"Well, that can't be right! He was studying so hard in London! He would never do such a thing!" I sigh, giving up and teleporting to my room. It has been a long day; I could sleep for a week.

I wake up, the sun shining brightly on my face. I groan, cracking open my eyes slightly.

That's strange. Above me is not my ceiling, but the sky. I bolt upright, realizing that only a corner of my room is with me, and it's nestled into a tree.

Taking Kusuke's limiter out must have done something to mess up my powers. This hasn't happened since my parent's anniversary in my other universe. Did I remove my room from the house or is the house gone? Well, I don't sense anyone, so I should just be able to put it back. But first, I have to survey the area. I look around, slightly panicking when I don't recognize anything. Okay, I definitely did something more than move my room. Did I time travel? If so, to when? It looks a lot different than 1994 did in my universe. Could this still be Bakugo's universe? If so, what year? Surely I didn't go back 20 years, right? Well, as long as I don't mess anything up, I should just be able to go back. If I don't do anything the butterfly effect shouldn't be a problem.

"He's the best! You see that? I bet he'll dodge, then punch! They'll think they've won and then 'ha! Oh, ah!'" I stop dead in my tracks, my gaze slowly turning to the small kids surrounding news coverage of All Might.

No way. The small greenette kid giggles, his eyes shining as he stares at his blonde friend, who's punching and kicking the air to mimic All Might.

"He totally stopped them! That's why he's the greatest! No matter how much trouble he's in, he's always the winner!"

Midoriya? Bakugo?