♪love stinks♪

mr. schue walked into the choir room, walking straight to the whiteboard and wrote love in cursive, "all right, guys. i have one word for you." britt's hand quickly shot up, "brittany?"

"is it "love"? i'm totally gonna graduate now!"

"congratulations, you've surprised me once again with how st-"

sam covered her mouth with his hand, turning to their teacher, "shut up, cass. go ahead schue."

"valentine's day is comin' up, so for this week's lesson i want you guys to pick a partner because you're gonna sing to them what you think is the world's greatest love song. find a song that communicates all the things that love means to you. now, partner up."

"mr. schue? can i say something?" finn asked, taking the floor from him. "i just wanted to point out that, for the first time an entire week has gone by without any one of us getting slusheed. i think the fact that i led the football team to a conference championship might have something to do with it. fact is that i'm the closest thing that this glee club has to a celebrity right now and, just like a famous athlete, i wanna give to a charity. you guys. so i'm setting up a kissing booth for a dollar a smooch and donating the proceeds to glee club to help us."

mercedes snorted, "don't even act like you're trying to help this glee club out. you just want to kiss a bunch of girls."

"i've kissed finn, and can i just say, "not worth a buck." i would, however, pay $100 to jiggle one of his man boobs."

"do you ever get tired of tearing other people down?" finn asked, frustrated at santana's insults.

"no, not really."

finn rolled his eyes at her, continuing,"'cause you always just seem to be meddling in everybody else's business."

"oh, please. you guys love me. i keep it real, and i'm hilarious," santana defended.

"actually, you're just a bitch," lauren and blake say together.

santana decided to ignore cass for once, focusing on lauren, "i'm sorry. you've just got eyes for my man."

puck cut lauren off from saying anything to santana, "okay, first of all, i'm not your man. and finn is right. all you ever do is insult us."

"three weeks ago, you said you were disappointed that i didn't have a lizard baby," quinn reminded earning a sly smile from the latina. 

tina glared at her, "five minutes ago, you said mr. schue belonged in a twelve-step program."

"wait, what?"

santana just shrugged, showing no remorse, "you're addicted to vests."

"i'll put you in a twelve step program. cass gets six and i get six," logan snarled at her, pissed that she decided to come after their father figure.

"the truth is, santana, you can dish it out, but you can't take it. okay, maybe you're right. maybe i am destined to play the title role in the broadway musical version of willow but the only job you're gonna have is working on a pole," rachel spat at santana, making her get up from her chair and leave the room in silence.