♪say yes♪

the glee girls sat together at lunch, mercedes sitting on top of the table braiding cass' hair, "mercedes, what's the deal with you and logan?"

rachel agreed with tina, "despite what you want yo admit, you've been stealing glances in the choir room, and you still haven't told us what happened over summer vacation."

the other girl's pressed her to tell about her relationship with logan schuester until mercedes finally gave in, "okay, okay, okay, okay. logan and i spent a lot of time together and we were dating."

"you never did tell me why you two broke up," cass observed as she and mercedes walked to the choir room

"um, i don't know..."

cass stopped her, "okay, you don't have to tell me."

mr. schue came beside them, leading his adopted daughter away from her best friend to his office where his son was sitting, "hey kids, i want to ask you something."

"what's up buttercup?" logan joked as he stuck his hands in his letterman jacket's pocket.

"i want to propose to emma."

cass latched onto him, squealing, "congratulations."

"so you guys are okay with it?"

"duh," they laughed together before walking into glee.

mr. schuester followed behind them, pointing to the drum kit, "finn, give me a drum roll!"

he began to spell out the words "marry me" on the board, his students sounding it out as he wrote on the board, "yes, i am proposing to ms. pillsbury. this is the kind of news that you share with your family, and you guys are my family."

"mr. schue, we're so happy for you. we totally don't think you'll screw it up this time," santana told him.

"here's the thing: it'sot to be perfect. i'm sitting down with emma's parents to ask for permission, and then this proposal needs to knock her well-washed socks off. and that's where you guys come in, okay? so the assignment for the week is to come up with a proposal number. and you know ms. pillsbury, it's got to be perfect."

"well, you can count on us, mr. schue," finn assured him as they began to split up to come up with ideas.

cass walked to her locker, practically skipping because of how excited she was for her father. sam came running up next to her, "hey. pretty romantic, huh? think you're going to get married someday?"

"after i go to college maybe. but after seeing my parent's failed marriage, who knows."

sam half smiled at her, "you have any idea who the guy is going to be? cause i know this awesome dude who's great at impressions and totally into you."

"