♪bad reputations♪

rachel and jesse walk past the choir room to see kurt, mercedes, blake, logan, and finn surrounding a laptop, laughing uncontrollably. jesse walked over to blake, looking over her shoulder, "what's so funny?"

"you aren't watching the video of me falling off stage at my first tiny tots beauty pageant?" rachel asked, scurrying over to see what they were watching.

kurt waves his hand dismissively, laughing, "that was carrot-top funny compared to this comedic tour de force."

"that's olivia newton-john's "physical. " it was pretty groundbreaking subject matter at the time considering its depiction of fluid sexuality," jesse informed them, sounding like the clue to a jeopardy question.

mercedes kept laughing at the dancing, recognizing the woman in the video, "oh, my g - wait, wait. that's not olivia newton-john. that's sue sylvester."

kurt turned to blake, the one who had the tape in the first place, "where did you get this?"

"i can tell you that i certainly did not steal it from her locked file cabinet yesterday after someone left the door unlocked," blake laughed watching sue dance some more on her computer screen.

logan sighed, shaking his head, "cass you didn't."

"oh i did," she devilishly admitted as sue did the cabbage patch. "wait. did she just do the cabbage patch?"

♪let's get physical♪

finn takes the laptop from blake's lap, "i'm posting this on youtube."

"no, no, wait, wait. do you think that's a good idea? she might kill us," mercedes cautioned, scared of the repercussions.

blake laughed dismissively, "oh, let her get a taste of some of the humiliation she put us through."

"i'm with finn. you guys need to stop being such asses and start being badasses." jesse takes the laptop, pressing the post button, "ten bucks it goes viral by lunch."

mr. schuester storms into the choir room that afternoon after a meeting with principal figgins, waving the "glist" in his hand, "who did it? this is serious. principal figgins is threatening to disband the club."

the glist was a list compromised of 11 names from the glee club, in order of hottest to least with points and ratings. quinn topped the list followed by santana, puck, brittany, blake, jesse, finn, logan, mike, matt and rachel coming in at number eleven.

santana quickly pointed at puck, "why are we playing this game? we all know it was puck."

"back off. i didn't do squat," puck countered.

rachel scoffed at him, fuming because she was at the bottom of the list, "then why is your girlfriend first on the glist? and why am i last? aside from the fact that i refused to put out for you."

"okay, enough!" their teacher yelled over their infighting, ceasing the arguing. "no one is accusing anyone of anything. puck, seriously, did you do it?"

"i said no. i'm a delinquent, sure. i like setting stuff on fire and beating up people i don't know. i own that. But i'm not a liar."

mr. schue knew that puck always owned up to his acts, "all right, here's the important point. between this and posting coach sylvester's personal video on youtube you guys are getting a pretty bad reputation."

"why is that a bad thing?" artie questioned, catching mr. schue off guard, "maybe if we seem more dangerous, people would stop flushing my glasses down the toilet."